FOURTEEN.

Martina.

'JORGE!'  I scream through the house. My water broke when I was cooking. Jorge runs the kitchen in and looks to me.

  'Babe? What is going on?' He ask when he sees me doing nothing. 'My water is broken!' I scream to him. His eyes get big and helps me out off the house, to the car. Lucky that we packed a bag, with all those stuff we need.

I scream in pain. 'Babe are you okay?' Jorge ask sweet. 'Yes perfect! No of course not idiot!' I scream to him angry. The only thing that I want know it that those babies are out off me! Jorge sighs and continue driving.

After ten minutes. we arrive the hospital. 'Anyone help! My wife is giving birth!' Jorge scream in panic, it is a little bit cute. In a minute a doctor help me on a bed and drive me away, with Jorge behind us.

Jorge. 

It is a few hours later and all off ours friends are here, with our parents. I am really nervous, because nobody tells something. 'It is going be okay Jorge' Ruggero says and I look at him. 'No it is nor Ruggero! Nobody tells me something about my wife, who is giving birth! And the huge problem is that I am not at her side!' I say angry at him and he just sighs. 

'Jorge Blanco?' I stand up and look at the doctor. 'Mrs Blanco ask to you.' He says and let me in the room. Martina's eyes are closed and sweat is on her head. 'She is now giving birth.'  The doctor says. My hands sweeps away and she opens her eyes. 'You here' She says with little smile. 'We are going to do this together Sweetheart.' I say and she nods.

'On three Martina! One, Two, three!' The doctor says. After a hour and a half, the two babies are on the this planted! Two boys! 'Noah and Noel Blanco' Martina says with a big smile. 'I love them' I say.

Martina leaved the hospital after four hours. Everyone was gone too and I can say that my boys are tired. Because they are sleeping in Martina's arms.

I look at Martina and see her asleep with my two boys in her arms. Careful I take the two boys and walk the house in. I put them in bed and run to the car again. I pick Martina up and bring her to the house, after close the car and door.

I lay Martina in bed after put her clothes of and dressed her in my shirt. I know she is tired off giving birth to the boys. I sigh and dress myself out and lay next to Martina. 

Not that later I fall asleep, with a beautiful wife and two boys!

This is what I always wanted and now I have it!

The End.

[Would you guys like that I make a epilogue?  The ends sucks, i think. I hope you liked the book, because I liked to make it! Loves and kisses me, Laters!]

*An advertising voice* do you like Irisine's book? Go and look ate her profile for more. It is free!