EPILOGUE

Six years later...

'Mommy!' The little girl scream while running to the kitchen. 'Mommy! Noel and Noah are bully me!'  The little screams to her mother.

'Noel and Noah! Come to the kitchen!'  Martina screams. Not that later two boys from six stand in the kitchen, next to they little sister from four.

'What did you guy's do?'  Martina ask to her two boys. The boys look at each other and starting saying things to there mother.

'Oh, oh! One at time. Noel?'  Martina say and wait for Noel to talk. 'We did nothing.'  The boy say called Noel. 'Noah?'

The other boy look at his mother. He can't lie. ' We bully Naomi.'  The boy say and looks down. He is sorry.

'I am sorry Naomi.'  Noah say and hugs his little sister. He looks back at his mother. 'Go and play with you little sister.'  Martina to him and he nods.

Martina pulls Noel on the kitchen counter and looks at him. 'Why did you lie Noel?' She ask.

The little boy get tears in his eyes and looks to his fingers, who lays on his lap. 'Noel Blanco?'  Martina say a little bit angry.

'I thought that you will be angry, like now.'  The little guy says and looks at his mother. 'I am sorry mommy'  He says and tears falls down.

'Thank you for the truth little monkey.'  Martina smiles. Noel smiles to his mother and put his hand on her belly, her pregnant belly.

'That will be my little bother mommy!'  He screams and kiss her belly. 

This kid, she thought.

'Or you little sister'  Martina says and her son looks at her with big eyes. 'No! No! I already have one!'  He pouted and looks back at her belly. 

'I tell you, you little baby. You will be a boy, if you like it or not!'  He giggled and kiss the belly again. Martina smiles to her little monkey.

'Go and play with your brother and sister, little monkey'  Noel runs away when Martina puts him down. She sighs and lays her hands on her belly. Another four months till this little baby.

'You are a great mom.' Someone says and wraps his arms around her. 'Four months'  The person sighs. 'Noel is right, this will be a boy if you or the baby like it or not.'  The person says.

'Hey, love'  Martina says and kiss her husband. 'Hey mommy'  He say with smile. 

Jorge looks at his wife, his pregnant wife. He just came home and looked at the show for ten minutes, smiling.

Jorge can see that Martina not full off energy is. She is tired. Three kids and pregnant is something.

'Put me down Jorge'  Martina laughs at her husband when he picks her up. 'Daddy!'  Naomi screams happy. 'Will be in a second back princess, but I need to put the queen in bed'  Naomi giggled at his answer and play further.

When Martina lays in bed, she already sleeps. 

She needs her rest, Jorge thinks and walk the room out. It is his turn to play with the kids.

'Dad!'  Noel screams and runs to his father, but when he does that he accidentally saves his little sister.  Naomi begins to cry, what make Noel stop running. He turns around and see his little sister on the floor.

'Naomi!'  He say and run to his little sister. 'Sorry princess'  He says to his little sister and picks her up. With her in his arms he walks to the sofa. 'It is good'  He say and kiss the top off the head off Naomi.

Jorge smiles to his son. He has the personality from his dad. A badboy outside and inside a goodboy.

After a few hours Martina walks down a looks at her family. Jorge smiles to her and walk to her, to kiss her. 

Together they look at the children. The play with each other and soon with one more.

Noel dream came true. He has his little brother. 

Leonardo Blanco. 

Martina's dream came true too. 

A big family.

Jorge's too. 

The perfect woman to grow old with.

[ Sorry for the long waiting! But hope you loved to read  this book! Love you and bye!'