ELEVEN

Jorge.

I walk happily to my work. I am going to tell the boys that I am going to be a dad and husband. My work is a band. A boyband named All for you. 'Yo guys! I have some news to tell!'  I scream at them.  They look up and smiles. 'What for news men?'  Ruggero, my best friend, ask. 'Yeah tell us.' Diego ask. 'You all are invited to my wedding!' I say with a big smile. All the boys smirk to me. 'Is it that Martina girl?' Samuel asks and I nod. 'Finally! Jorge Blanco stays with a girl!' Nicolás screams happy. We all laughed.

'Guys, that is not everything!' They stopped with walking and turn around. 'What for news now?' Ruggero ask. 'You are not going to stop with the band, right?' Facundo ask. 'No it is not that, but it is that I am going to be a dad.'  I smile proudly to the boys. 'A dad?' Diego asks and I nod. 'Like a dad from a baby?' Nicolás ask and I nod, again. 'A human baby?' Facundo asks and I nod, again. 'Come on guys! Jorge will be a great dad!' Ruggero say. I smile at him and he smiles too. 

'Thomas? Can I speak to you for a minute?' I ask our manager, Thomas. 'Sure. What is it, Blanco?' He smirks. 'Two things. I am going to be a dad and a husband.' Thomas' mouth falls open. 'You are going to be married?' He asks and I nod. 'To a girl, I hope.' 'Yes a girl.' I say. 'Good! Thanks for telling me this Blanco, but I really need to go now.' I nod and say my goodbye to him.

I am so happy about Martina. She is like an angel, my angel. Tomorrow comes to the boys with me. They want to meet the special girl, Martina. When I start the car, my phone rings. Martina. 'Hey, sweetheart.'  I smile. 'Eh hey.' She says. 'Martina? what is going on?' 'Are you going home soon?' She asks, scared? 'I am on my way. Martina what is going on!?' 'Just come, okay.'

I want to ask it again, but I see why. The whole front yard is full of fans and paparazzi. When everyone sees my car in the driveway they come to me. I step out of my car, after calling the police. 'Who is that girl Jorge?' 'Is she your girlfriend?' 'Is it Martina Stoessel?' 'When is the wedding?' 'Are you going to start a family with Martina Stoessel' all those questions I get. I want to answer them, but I need to go to Martina because it looked that she was scared.  The police came and many of the people started to leave.

'Jorge!' Martina runs to me and hugs me. I hug her back and can hear her cry. 'Babe? Why are you crying?' But she only cries louder. I walk with her to a little table and throw my phone and car keys on it. My arms going around her legs and waist. I drag her to the sofa and sit on it, with her on my lap.

'What is it, sweetheart?' I ask when she is done with crying but have her still on my lap. 'I think that it was stress and hormones'  She laughs at the end and weeps the tears away with her finger. 'Babe, you know that stress bad is for the baby?' She nods while sighing.  'Come here' I say and throw my arms. She lays her head in the crook of my neck. 'You need to relax, so relax now'  I say and she nods her head.

'Martina?' I ask after some minutes. I look down and see that she is sleeping. A smile grows on my face when I see it. With bride style, I drag her upstairs and put her to bed. Lucky that she already dressed up in my shirt. I really like it when she asks my shirt to sleep in. It is cute.

I smile to my fiance.

Hey! That sounds good!

My fiance!

Martina Stoessel.

Soon, Martina Blanco.

[Did you liked it? Yeah, you liked huh? Good. What do you guys think of my new covers? Say it in the comments! New book soon ;) Are you curious? You can vote in the book Instagram. There are three books and the one with the most votes wins! And why I say this, is because book one and three have both five votes! Soo, If you didn't vote? GO AND VOTE. kidding. No not kidding. Go.And.Vote. Love you guys and laters!]