THIRTEEN

Jorge.

It is already six months when I and Martina married. In those six months we know that we having a twin! And maybe I am overprotecting, maybe! I have say to Martina, when she was five months, to stop with her work. I am to scared that maybe something can happen to her and the babies.

Right now I have a surprise for Martina. I have free till I can work again, because Thomas, our manager, said that we all grow bigger and deal with some things. Because Diego and Lodo are going to married soon. Ruggero and Mechi having a baby too. The rest have to deal with some family problems.

'I am home!' I scream though the house. 'Jorge? Your are early? Martina screams again. 'Yes!' I say. 'Why?' She says back. 'Were are you?' I ask when I walk into the living room. 'Here' She says.

My mouth falls open when I see the kitchen. There stand Martina, who is white, like the kitchen. 'What happend here?' Martina look at me. 'A bomb! A bloom bomb?' She ask. I sigh and walk to her. I see her now completely and it looks so funny! Her brown hair is white, her face a little and her clothes too. 'Okay maybe I dropped the bag off flour.' I laugh at her. 'Go and make yourself clean. I will clean this.' I give her a kiss and push her careful to the stairs.

After ten minutes I am done and walk upstairs, to Martina. I hear the shower not? When I walk to the bathroom and I see that he is open. I open the door and she Martina in the bath. She looks up and smiles. 'Hey' I say and squat next to her so I'm on her level and kiss her forehead. 'Hey' She say to me with a smile. 'Time to get out.' I say and help her out. God damn she is so beautiful.

She walk in her lingerie to our room, I already know why. One off my shirts. After some minutes I walk after her and see her in bed, with her laptop. oh no. 'Are you working?' I say when I see her screen and lay next to her. 'Yes, just some emails I really need to answer and send.' She says smiling to me.

Martina is her own boss, she owns a shop, with dresses. For everything. It was one off her big dreams and I am happy that she really has doing it, because I want to see her happy. She never told the other dreams the always wanted. 'Martina?' 'Yes?' She says back to me. 'What was the other dreams?' She close her laptop and lays it on the nightstand.

'You are not going to believe me.' She says facing me care full. 'Tell me' I say back with a big smile. 'I always wanted to sing.' She blushes and look the other way. 'Singing?' She nods , still not looking at me. 'Sing for me!' Her head faces me and she shake her head no. 'It is the past Jorge.' She says and kiss me lips before walk out the room. Oh I want to hear her singing. I walk after her seeing her at the piano.

'In this month I was alone in house, I started writing again.' She says and lays her finger on the piano. I sit next to her and watch every move she make. 'The song name is ''I want you''' She says. Martina looks at me and I nod my head. (Media, song)

'People say I'm probably crazy

So I'm probably crazy

'Cos I'm still loving you insanely

Because you made me

And I've tried enough to hide the pain

But my heart's still rising for you anyway

People say I'm probably crazy

So I'm probably crazy
'Cos I want you I want you

Oh, I want you

I want you

Even though you broke me

Still want you to hold me

I'll take you with all of your good and your ugly

I still want you

Can't help that I do

I know that I should probably hate you

But I can't hate you It's like my heart is in a room of razors I can't escape you

And you're crashing in the walls of ice

And my love for you is stronger than my pride

Oooh

I know that I should probably hate you

But I can't hate you

'Cos I want you I want you

Oh, I want you I want you

Even though you broke me

Still want you to hold me

I'll take you with all of your good and your ugly I still want you

Can't help that I do  I'm tragically addicted

Hopelessly committed

You're not good for me and I admit it

I want you

I want you

Oh, I want you

I want you' Martina sings.

'It is beautiful!' I say and hug her. 'Thanks Jorge' She says smiling. 'I am tired.' She says and before she can walk upstairs, she lays in my arms. She giggled and lay her head on my shoulder.

When I lay her in bed she already sleeps.

[The end for this book is so close! I hope you guys liked it! Love you guys and laters!]