| chapter two |

' you will never know how much i love you '

A MIDDLE AGED BLONDE LADY ENTERED THE NEST BASE, located at the abandoned department of Health and Human Services

A MIDDLE AGED BLONDE LADY ENTERED THE NEST BASE, located at the abandoned department of Health and Human Services. Charlotte Mearing strode through the building, a cross look adorning her features as she walked, others following behind her.

Mearing was on the phone with the senator as one of her assistants quickly placed some sneakers on the floor before picking up the heels Mearing left behind as she slipped on the sneakers without stopping.

The blonde lady glanced at the blonde soldier, Lennox, and ended her call. Lennox joined their walk, walking a few steps behind her. She was on her phone as they passed a TV with a man on the screen, a reporter.

"CIA is up my ass about this mystery raid in the middle east," She started, her voice coming out sharp. "So it's time to come clean. Was it your unit involved?"

"Uhhh. I'm not sure, ma'am" Came Lennox's answer.

"As director of national intelligence, I'm a really big fan of intelligent answers." She told him to which he rolled his eyes, unnoticeably. He really hated people like this.

"I can't really tell you difinitivly. These Autobots are like teenage kids; they like to sneak out of the house once in a while."

"Colonel Lennox, are you in command or are you not?" She asked.

"Yes, ma'am. I am."

"Stop with the ma'am." Mearing snapped, turning to glare at him. "Enough with the ma'am. Do I look like a ma'am?" She asked her assistant, who shook her head.

"No, ma'am. Yes, ma'am. Yes." Lennox fumbled with his words, mixing them up, not knowing what to say.

"Good, you're here." An Autobot said as he glanced at the humans that entered that part of the room. "My names Que." He introduced. "I do hope you have answers for him; I've never seen him like this."

"Optimus, you remember Charlotte Mearing, our national intelligence's director."

"He's in a bad mood. He's not talking to anybody." Said a red Autobot, Dino, his accent thick, lacing with his words.

"What is this, the silent treatment?" Mearing asked, glancing at the Autobots.

"We've seen that, and that is not that." A large Autobot informed, his voice thick with wisdom loaded on him.

"Definitely not." Agreed Que, nodding his head.

"This is worse." The large grey Autobot said before walking over to Optimus. "Prime!" He shouted, hitting the head of the truck. "Make something of yourself." The red and blue truck began to transform into Optimus Prime himself.

"You lied to us." He growled, getting down on one knee so he could stare directly into the eyes of the squishies. "Everything humans know of our planet we were told has been shared." He informed them. "So why was this," He pointed at the ball thingy before he continued, "Found in human possession?"

"We were in the dark about this also. It was director only clearance in sector seven until now." The Blonde answered, looking up at the giant transformer. "The bag." Ordered Mearing as she glanced at her assistant, bags all over her.

"Which bag?!" The black haired assistant asked.

"Hermes. Birkin. Green Ostrich!" The black haired lady ran up to her, handing her the green bag before going back to her previous place. Mearing then began explaining how only a few people knew of this before introducing Buzz Aldrin, one of the first two men to step on the moon.

"From a fellow space traveller, it's a true honour."

"The honour is mine." Optimus returned as what seemed to be a smile cross his features.

"Our entire space race of the 1960s, it appears, was in response to an event," Mearing informed the Autobots, standing atop of the balcony type thing so they could see the Autobots at their full height.

"Our astronauts investigated a crashed alien ship. Only one survivor." An elderly chubby man said slowly, gazing at the Autobots that stood around the room.

"We were sworn to secrecy by our commander in chief."

"A total of 35 people knew the real plan in NASA."

"Soviets managed to land unmanned probes. Somehow, they must have picked up that fuel rod."

"We believe the Russians deduced that the rod was a fissionable fuel assembly, believed they had it mastered and tried to harness it at Chernobyl."

"We landed six missions in all. Took hundreds of photos and samples. We locked them away forever, and the moon program was shut down."

"Well, did you search the crash vault?" Ironhide asked, gazing at them while Bumblebee had a different question in mind but waited till they finished speaking.

"The ships name was the Arc. I watched it escape Cybertron myself. It was carrying an Autobot technology which would have won us the war, including something else as well as it's captain." Optimus said as he walked forward, filling the human's ears with information.

"Who was its captain? And what was that something else?" Mearing asked, gazing at Optimus with her hands on the railing.

"The great Sentinel Prime, the technology's inventor. He was the commander of the Autobots before me." Optimus spoke with pride, his blue eyes gleaming as memories of Sentinel flashing through his mind. "It's imperative I find it before the Decepticons learn of its location. Our Autobots spacecraft has the ability to get there. And you must pray that it's in time."

"Wait a minute," Lennox said, gaining everyone's attention as he stared at Optimus.

"Yes?"

"Who's that other person that was on the ship?" He asked, and Optimus nodded and opened his mouth to speak only to be interrupted by a chuckle. Everyone gazed at Ironhide, who had a grin on his face which shocked most of the humans. All the Autobots soon had smiles on their faces as they knew what Ironhide was thinking about.

"The Supreme Transformer."