| chapter fourteen |

' you make me laugh more than anything '

"ROBERT!" Willam Lennox exclaimed as he saw his boyfriend

"ROBERT!" Willam Lennox exclaimed as he saw his boyfriend. The blonde went and kissed his mate before asking what was happening.

"We can't get to that building," Robert Epps started, pointing to the building they want to get to that was on the other side of the river. "And the Autobots are surrounded upstairs." Lennox bit his lip anxiously but grew confused as Epps suddenly smiled. "But there is one good thing." The blonde furrowed his eyebrows and glanced at his boyfriend confusingly. The dark skinned man motioned him to turn around which he did and soon his eyes were locked with the most gorgeous eyes ever, ones that sent shivers of pleasure up his mine.

"Violet." Her name rolled off his tongue easily and the said girl smiled, her white teeth showing.

"Hi." She waved and he immediately brought her into his embrace, his head nuzzled into her neck. Lennox was close to tears as he finally got to know that his mate was alive. He thought he lost her and it broke both their hearts but knowing that she's okay and she's right in front of him, mended his half healed the heart.

"H-how?" Violet laughed as he went back to his full height. She wrapped her hands around his neck and yanked him down, their lips smashing together and it felt like heaven to the two.

They felt fireworks and the butterflies were there, much like how they kiss Epps as well. Their kiss would always feel the same it didn't matter who they did it with, the kisses would always have fireworks and butterflies.

"I shall tell you later because right now, I must go and save my friends." She informed, kissing him once again and then Robert, who stood right by. "Be safe and watch out for each other." She told them before she flew into the sky and just like before, she scanned the area to find her friends only to see them held captive. She flapped her wings quickly, the wind speed picking up as she began to dive towards them, trying to stop them from killing Que. However. She was too late.

Her speed faltered and her heart sank but angry spiked again as the gun was now aimed at Bumblebee's head. She dove faster, her wings to her side as they added to her speed and just like that, the Decepticon's head was ripped off his body.

As well as the Decepticons dying, the ship began to fall apart and Violet knew that it was the two little Autobots. The brunette jumped into Bumblebee's car, allowing him to drive her to the others.

"Thank you." She laughed softly as her friend made sounds of confusion. "For saving William." Bumblebee laughed and made sounds of happiness before using the radio to say you're welcome.

"And - Thank You - For - Saving - My Life." He used different radios to put the sentence together.

"Always and Forever. That is my promise to you all."