| chapter nine |

' you are my first and last love '

TODAY WAS THE DAY THE LEADERS OF EARTH made a big mistake

TODAY WAS THE DAY THE LEADERS OF EARTH made a big mistake. They were about to send off their alleys, Autobots that fought for them, into space. They were going to kick out their only heroes and helpers.

"Optimus." Sam Witwicky called out, walking to his friend and the others Autobot. He was under the control of the few humans who sided with the Decepticons, ones that worked for them and they made sure they were going to get what they wanted. A deception was placed onto Sam, one that transformed into a watch.

"What your leaders say are true." The great Prime spoke, his voice deep with disappointment laced in there. "This was all my fault. I told them who to trust. I was so wrong."

"It doesn't make you at fault; It just makes you human again." Sam looked up at him, closing one eye as the sun hit him.

"Listen to this; you may lose faith in us but never in yourselves," Optimus spoke wisely, his voice booming around the area, allowing everyone to hear his wise words.

"I need to know how you're going to fight back," Sam suddenly said, his watch hurting him as it vibrated his nerves, shocking him in pain. "I know there is a strategy. I know you're coming back with reinforcements, something! Optimus, I know there's a plan." He finally said, straightening up his back as he stared at the blue optics of his friend. " You can tell me, no other human will know." And just like that, Optimus caught on. He knew Sam was under the control of a Decepticon, so he lied, his head high.

"There is no plan." It came out of his mouth smoothly, believable.

"We just do what we want? How are we going to live with ourselves?"

"You are my friend Sam, you always will be, but your leaders have spoken. From here, the fight will be your own." He lied, turning around and walking back to the rocket ship. Bumblee then came up to Sam, going down on his knee so he could be closer to his human friend.

"We're going to do whatever we can, to make it like it was. You will always be my friend, Sam. I gotta be going home." He then left, going into the rocket along with all the Autobots.

"Years from now." Simmons started, going closer to Sam on his wheelchair. Sam had his hand wrapped around the bar, crying slightly as he did not understand that Optimus lied. "They're going to ask us, where were you when they took over the planet? And we're going to say, we just stood by and watched."

Sun began to set, and the rocket ship took off, everyone cheering as it took off in one piece. It was successful, or so they thought because just then, a missile hit the rocket and just like that, it exploded with the Autobots in it.

"Trump Tower. Lower penthouse." Dutch said, Seymour Simmons right hand and friend. He had just hacked a phone, finding its location seeing as the caller was one of the primary person working with the Decepticons.

"I'm going," Sam said, gazing down at his phone that held the tower.

"You sure?"

"You're not going alone." There came the voice of Robert Epps, one of the mates to the Supreme Transformer, Violet.

"Still got my NEST friends out there. Round them up and help find your girlfriend and bring that guy in." Epps said as both he and Sam walked over to his car.

"Why are you helping me?" Sam asked as they reached the car. Epps looked over, staring deeply at Sam.

"Cause that asshole killed my mate and friends too."