| chapter five |

' i could see forever in your eyes '

AFTER EXPLAINING TO THEIR BEAUTIFUL brown-haired mate what a bedroom was, Lennox and Epps were finally able to show her their room

"Oh, so this is what a bedroom looks like." They chuckled as she looked around in awe. Violet went and sat on the bed, lying back and sighing in content as she felt like clouds were swallowing her. "This feels nice."

"I know, but now you have to change so, up you get." The brunette furrowed her eyebrows but obliged while Epps went into the closet to retrieve a shirt for her.

"Here you go," He said, grinning at her. Violet tilted her head, looking at the shirt.

"You do understand that this will not fit my small body? I am quite petite compared to you two." She stated, gesturing to her body while Epps rolled his eyes.

"That's the whole point, Einstein."

"Einstein? Who are you talking to?" Violet was confused, and it was apparent as she gazed at her mates.

"I was being sarcastic." Still looking confused, Epps continued explaining. "You know like, not meaning what you say or -"

"Rob, it's been a few centuries since she's learnt English and heard the language." Lennox rolled his eyes at his forgetful boyfriend before telling Violet to change in the bathroom, "Go change in the bathroom."

"The what?" The blonde rolled his eyes before taking her to the bathroom, telling her to change in there and closed the door, waiting and looking at Epps, who shrugged.

"Don't look at me like that; she's your mate."

"Yours as well." Lennox snapped, glaring at his boyfriend who was not helpful.

"Ouch!" Eyes widening, the two opened the bathroom door, alerted. They were greeted by a sight that had one of them laughing and one of the blushing a deep shade of pink. Snapping out of it, Lennox went and helped his mate up.

"Are you okay?" Violet nodded before pointing at the shower.

"What is that?" She asked, looking at it carefully, examining it.

"That's a shower," Lennox explained as began to help change his mate. She had gotten her belt stuck and slipped, her feet sliding against water that dripped from the shower head.

"What's it for?"

"It's too clean you." This time Epps explained as he went over and pulled the shower thingy. Violet nodded while Lennox helped her out of her jacket. He then pulled up her shirt and blushing as the two gazed at her breasts.

"You know, if you two were not my mates, then I would have killed you for staring at me. However, I know you mean no harm, and I know for a fact that you are going to see more than that." She winked at them, a taunting smirk dancing on her lips as she sat atop the sink, taking off her heels only huff in frustration when she couldn't. She gazed at Lennox, who let out a chuckle.

"I know, I know." The blonde slipped off her heels before unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them down. He blushed a bright red as he and Epps gazed at her underwear. The two pieces match, both a black lace.

Epps wolf whistled, gazing at her ass only for Lennox to nudge him, scolding him. Laughing, Violet pulled the shirt over her head, slipping her hands into the sleeves before looking in the mirror. The shirt went just below her butt and smelt just like Lennox. She grabbed their hands and brought them over to the bed.

"Stay with me." She said before getting in, pulling them down. They chuckled but complied, slipping under the blanket and wrapping their arms around their mate. Violet closed her eyes and allowed her mind to go into a state of sleep. Her body shut down and her spark started up, a humming sound created inside her chest.

"Can you hear that?" Asked Epps as he glanced at Lennox who shook his head.

"Hear what?" Epps brought Lennox's head closer to Violet's chest, and they both heard the humming sound.

"Don't worry," He reassured him, smiling softly. "That's her spark." Epps nodded before relaxing.

"I can't believe we found a mate." They were still in a bit of shock.

"I know," Agreed Lennox as they both looked at their sleeping mate. "But I wouldn't have it any other way." Epps nodded before he nuzzled his head into her neck, seeing as she was facing him while Lennox rested his chin atop Violet's head. "Night."

"Night."