| chapter eight |

' together forever is my wish '

THE WHOLE NEST BUILDING WAS IN CHAOS

THE WHOLE NEST BUILDING WAS IN CHAOS. Violet woke up abruptly, one of her mate shaking her.

"What is wrong, William?" She asked as he dragged her out of bed, quickly dressing her before rushing them out of the room and into a building of chaos.

"It was a trap!" The blonde yelled as they ran through the building of NEST headquarters. "The Decepticons wanted us to revive Sentail because he's the only one that can use the Pillars!" He explained vaguely but everything clicked in the Supreme Transformers mind, and her eyes flashed red as a red haze of anger covered her eyesight. She let out a growl before running at inhuman speed to the entrance of the building, diving out of the door only to roll on the ground before both of her arm transformed into canons.

"Drop your weapons." Her voice was calm, but everyone knew she was not calm as anger flashed darkly in her eyes, scaring the Decepticons. They dropped their weapons without a single thought, scared to death. They were not going to go against the most robust transformer out there, stronger than even their creator.

Violet nodded at her two friends, allowing them to take over and watch the two Decepticons before transporting her to the back, where her mate was. She was going to protect him with her life; she'd lay it down for him. He was her everything, and they finally met, she was not going to let some stupid Decepticons take him away from her.

'Thank God, Robert is somewhere else.' She thought before arriving in front of Lennox who she immediately checked.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" She rushed out, looking all over only for her to grab her shoulders and chuckle.

"I'm okay." Violet nodded, taking a deep breath only for her to tense as she heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Lennox!" Turning around, she saw a young man in a suit walking towards them. "We've got Decepticons everywhere." The guy looked really fed up and tired.

"I've got my whole team to deploy working on it." He reassured before yelling at Ironhide. "Ironhide! Protect Sentinel; get him inside." He ordered, and Ironhide nodded.

"Consider it done." Ironhide nodded, and Violet smiled, her best friend was willing to do anything, even protect someone he did not like.

"You've got to guard him." The unfamiliar man said, pointing at Sentinel.

"Why?" Violet asked, curiously. Why did someone she thought as a father figure need to be guarded?

"He's the key to the whole thing." The man explained even though it did not help Violet understand especially since he made this weird hand motion she did not understand.

"Indeed I am." The man, well Autobot, in question said. Violet furrowed her eyebrows and gazed at her 'father', confused out of her mind but also got her on alert. "What you must realise, my Autobot brothers and sister," He said, not forgetting Violet which made her lips twitch upwards slightly. "Is we were never going to win the war."

"What?" The brunette whispered, shocked and her brain went straight into negative thoughts; she did not like one bit. Her father would never side with the Decepticons, right?

"For the sake of our planet's survival, a deal had to be made." Violets eyes widened, shock filling her whole body, brain and soul while betrayal seeped into her heart. "With Megatron." And it was like time had slowed down, and Violet could see the scene as clear as day.

BANG

BANG

"I hereby discharge you of duty."

BANG

And just as the final bang hit, her brain finally understood what happened, and Violet let out a scream that shook the ground, scaring everyone to the core.

"IRONHIDE!"

Violet felt empty as she stared at the dead body of her best friend. As she cried her bottom lip quivered, the same as a baby pushed past endurance. Her eyes became glacier blue under the sheen of water, constant, yet allowing the tears to flow without pause.

"Ironhide." She let out a whisper, one that broke everyone's heart. Her world stopped, and all she could focus on was her dying friend — someone who stuck with her through thick and thin, who defended her, who was her soulmate.

"Violet." She could only gaze in despair at her dying friend. "I love you." And just like that, he turned into rust and disappeared from this world and any other world forever.

"NO! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!"

Sadness flowed through her veins and deadened her mind. It was poison to her spirit, dulling her, killing off her other emotions until it was the only one that remained. It was as if a black mist had settled upon her and refused to shift, and no matter how bright the day was she would feel no sun and hear no bird song. For the world was lost to her, and she knew of nothing that would bring it back into focus. It was like a flowing river, cold and unending. It washed all the goodness out of her.

"VIOLET LET'S GO!" Was the last thing the said girl heard until she collapsed onto the floor, darkness filling her vision just as it filled her heart and soul.

"I love you, Violet. Forever and Always. Be brave, be strong and most of all, be the best you can be. Remember that I'm always watching you and never forget me, old friend. You were the love of my life, my best friend and I could never ask for a better one. I love you, Vi."