| chapter fifteen |

' only you could tame the
monsters within me '

ONCE THEY GOT TO THE SCENE, Violet watched in amazement as her mates fought the Decepticons

ONCE THEY GOT TO THE SCENE, Violet watched in amazement as her mates fought the Decepticons. She mentally awed, and proudness filled her heart before she was snapped out of it and began killing the Decepticons but froze as she heard that voice that set her body on fire. Violet turned her body slowly, watching Optimus fight Sentinel Prime.

She watched as the red Prime fought the blue one and watched as Optimus's arm was ripped off.

She watched as Megatron came and shot Sentinel, helping Optimus.

She watched the two ex-brothers fight.

She watched as Optimus defeated Megatron in just a few seconds.

Violet snapped out of it and walked to the bridge, allowing her presence to be known. The red ex-Autobot turned towards her, his eyes pleading.

"Violet. Please." He begged, and she watched with a blank mind, eyes and soul. She was confused, upset. But that was until her mind started working and her heart started racing did the emotion finally crawl into her.

Anger. Rage. Hatred.

Her rage held all the power of a wildfire; you could practically see the flames roaring in her eyes, ready to ignite anything that she came in contact with. White knuckles from clenching her fist too hard, and gritted teeth from the effort to remain silent, her hunched form exuded an animosity that was like acid - burning, slicing, potent. Her face was red with suppressed rage, and when Sentinel opened his mouth, she snapped. And she spoke with a coldness nobody never heard before.

"Do not fucking dare say anything." Everyone looked at her in shock, very surprised and shock at the fact that she swore. She! Someone who didn't even know how to speak modern English swearing. "You killed someone I cared about." Her voice was quiet, normal volume but the hatred in it was as clear as glass. No one could miss it. "YOU!" She suddenly yelled, anger bursting out. "SOMEONE I THOUGHT OF AS MY FATHER!"

"Violet."

"DO NOT FUCKING SAY ANYTHING! YOU WERE MY FATHER! NOW YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A MERE SLITHER OF WORTHLESSNESS. I TRUSTED YOU! I CARED FOR YOU! I PRAYED TO THE GODDESS ABOVE THAT YOU REMAINED HEALTHY, HAPPY, STRONG." Sentinel was feeling sadness and guilt. "AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME! THIS! KILLING MY BEST FRIEND! SIDING WITH THE DECEPTICONS!"

"Violet."

"YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME ANYMORE! YOU'VE LOST ALL MY TRUST, WEAKENED YOUR STATUS! YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD TO ME!" The red Autobot flinched, the rage of the girl he thought of a daughter was something he never saw or felt. "AND I AM GOING TO RIP YOU APART BIT BY BIT AND BURN THEM IN A FIRE FUELED BY MY RAGE! I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER! I WILL DESTROY ALL YOUR PRECIOUS WEAPONS, AND I WILL SHOVE THEM ALL UP YOUR ASS! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER FORGET THIS DAY!" She roared like a lion; her emotions of rage and hatred caused a fire to erupt, her powers coming to life. She began to change, her hair going white as well as her eyes. Her body exploded into flames, and smoke filled the area.

 Her body exploded into flames, and smoke filled the area

Hate colours the soul.

It spreads throughout the entire system, shutting down all other feelings, and becoming central to the life and the intent of the person. The object of the hatred may or may not be present, but the imagined words and hostile actions against the hated one can dominate at times.

One turns his/her attention to other matters, and may for a time be driven in different directions, but then the wave of ill thoughts return with a vengeance. Once again the soul is coloured completely, and all the negative energy that one can muster is thrown into the imagined ill will racing wildly around the mind.

Hatred becomes a sickness of the brain, and of the heart. For where hatred has claimed possession, there is no room for love. Left unchecked, hate can completely poison the soul.

"I WILL KILL YOU!"