| chapter seven |

' i'm always tired but never of you '

OPTIMUS PRIME HAS JUST WOKEN UP SENTINEL PRIME, the leader of the Autobots until the title was handed down to Optimus

OPTIMUS PRIME HAS JUST WOKEN UP SENTINEL PRIME, the leader of the Autobots until the title was handed down to Optimus. Ironhide still didn't trust the guy but didn't show his feelings. However, his best friend knew how he felt for she knew him like the back of her own hand.

"Fear not, old friend, he is a friend. Not an enemy." Her voice was calm, soothing as a soft smile graced her face. Violet was his rock, his best friend. He could rely on her anytime; he would even lay down his whole life for her. They were connected by the bond of friendship, along with everyone else. Theirs, however, was stronger.

"I cannot help it, V. He just gives me this weird feeling." He told her, both glancing at the Prime they were talking about. Both Sentinel and Optimus were discussing the situation about the war before they explained the weapons the red and grey Autobot created.

"Do not fret, Ironhide. All will be fine." She gave him a reassuring pat and smile before jumping off of his shoulder, landing gracefully on the floor.

"Sentinel." She walked up to the said Autobot, who looked down at her in shock, recognising the sweet, feminine voice.

"Violet!" He exclaims, a smile forming on his metal face. The said girl grinned before jumping onto his shoulder, landing on her two feet gracefully. The two began to catch up, referring to each other as father and daughter, a bond only the two shared.

Sentinel was her mentor, her father. Not by blood but by love. He took care of her and raised her to the person she is today. She was taught everything he knew which lead to her knowing a lot more since he was an old transformer. She was his precious rose, delicate yet strong. She looked so innocent and weak but as they say;

'Never judge a book by its cover.'

Violet is able to protect herself and everyone else. She could demolish any threat with just a flick of her wrist. She was the most powerful thing out there, the only danger and weapon.

"She's really something," Epps said, him and Lennox both gazing at their mate talking to her father happily. They never thought they would have a mate. Hell, they didn't know what a mate was. But they were glad they had her, that they were gifted with the beautiful angel.

She was their love. She made their hearts race, their cheeks to heat up and their mind to go blank. She was their everything, and they were her everything, and she wasn't going to let them go anytime soon.

"Yeah. She truly is."