| chapter six |

' i can't stop falling in love with you '

"ROBERT!" The said man was woken up by the voice of his boyfriend

"ROBERT!" The said man was woken up by the voice of his boyfriend. He groaned, sitting up and yawning.

"What?" Epps asked, stretching his arms before looking at the blonde man he loved.

"Violet! She's gone!" Epps's eyes widened as his gaze fell to the empty space between the two. They quickly got out of bed, changing before rushing out the room. They ran down the hall, searching everywhere. They felt a wave of protectiveness come over them.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the NEST base, laughter could be heard. The kind of laugh that's infectious and eased everyone's mood. Violet sat with her old friends, catching up. They were explaining to her what happened on Earth and what happened on Cybertron.

"Violet!" Hearing her name, the brunette turned to look at her two mates.

"Hello," She smiled, showing off her clean white teeth. Violet jumped off of her best friend's shoulder and was immediately brought into a hug. The two that were hugging her were panting, trying to calm their racing heart. "Why were you both running?" She asked, and the two men looked at her in disbelief.

"We were looking everywhere for you!" Exclaimed Epps, his face red as his breath came out in pants. They had looked everywhere until they heard her laughter.

"Why?"

"We were worried! When we woke up, you weren't there." Then came the five-minute scolding from Lennox, him telling her never to go somewhere without them.

"Okay, love, I understand. Do not go off without telling either one of you." Violet said, giving them a smile before going back to her conversation with Ironhide. The two were best friends. Closer than everyone. They were like fries and milkshake, weird but made perfect sense.

"Lennox!" Everyone looked towards a soldier who panted slightly, running through the building. "Optimus has returned." Everyone got up while Violet was confused.

"Optimus returned? When did he leave?" She asked, confusion painted on her features.

"He went to retrieve Sentinel, from the moon," Ironhide said, his voice weary as if he didn't trust the Autobot. Furrowing her brows, Violet glanced at her best friend with worry but shrugged off. Ironhide always had trust issues, he'd open up to him later on. Sentinel would never do anything bad, he was a Prime.

But how wrong she was.

You know what they say,

Always trust your best friend.