| chapter ten |

' holy moly, you make me wanna smile '

"MY GOD." Whispered Robert Epps in shock. He did not believe what he saw in front of his eyes. He looked back at Sam Witwicky, his friend. "We came to find her in the middle of all that?" He was referring to Sam's girlfriend, Carly Spencer.

"Are we really going out there, Epps?" A former NEST soldier asked.

"I'm not going in there," Another soldier said, holding a gun on his shoulder.

"No one's going in," Epps said, looking at all his friend.

"I am. With or without you, I'll find her." Sam said, holding his backpack and walking forward, determined to get to his girlfriend.

"You're going to get yourself killed, Sam. Is that what u want?" Epps asked, jumping off the destroyed building hew as on to scan the area. "Is that what you want?" He ran to Sam, catching up with him. "You came all the way out here to get yourself killed? Listen to what I am saying." Epps grabbed his backpack, causing him to stop and turn around harshly.

"She's here because of me, do you understand?" Sam asked, glaring at Epps as he stopped him from getting and saving the love of his life.

"Listen, if you are going in this building, that's if she's even still alive, there's no way you're going to be able to reach her."

"What do you suggest I do?" Sam cut him off harshly, his glare intensifying as Epps stare softened, his eyes watering.

"It's over. I'm sorry, but it's over."

"Woah! INCOMING!" Someone yelled as a drone came at them, shooting bullets. It shot humans, most getting killed or wiped out. They ran at full speed, wanting to get away as fear coursed through them. Both Sam and Epps dove to the ground, the drone missing them by an inch. It turned around only for it to be shot by a blue energy ball. Wide-eyed, the two looked back to see something that shocked them.

"We will kill them all," Optimus Prime spoke, the leader of the Autobots. He stood high and tall, confidence emitting off of him. "Your leaders will now understand, Decepticons will never leave your planets alone." Optimus Prime said, his voice deep and filled with wise words and speeches, ones that gave chills down your back. "And we needed them to believe we were gone, for today in the name of freedom, we take the battle to them." He pointed somewhere as Autobots rolled in, transforming to their standard and original selves.

"I saw your ship blow up," Sam said, looking up at the Autobots he called friends and family while the others were still shock except for one. Robert Epps. He didn't care, all he wanted was to see his mate, but she was not there. He looked around but could not find her which worried him deeply.

"A ship?" Came an Irish voice of an Autobot named Wheeljack. "We were never in the ship; we designed the damn thing, didn't we?"

"We waited in the first booster rocket to separate and splashed in the Atlantic just as planned." Explained another Autobot, spitting a piece of dead Decepticon out of his mouth. "We ain't going nowhere."

"Yeah. No one's exiling us." Brains said as he and Wheelie jumped out of the broken car, standing on top of the hood.

"The Autobots are staying right here; we are going to help you win this war." Wheelie said, stomping his foot.

"They are surrounding the city to make a fortress so that no one can see what they're up to inside." Explained Optimus. "Our only chance is the element of surprise."

"I think I know where to go," Sam said, and they were about to go when Epps stopped them.

"Where the hell is Violet?" He was worried sick, he couldn't find her, but he relaxed as a musical laugh rang throughout the area.

"Relax." The brunette walked out from behind Optimus, a grin on her face. "I just went to get recharged." She explained before going up to Epps and hugging him.

"I thought you died." He whispered in her hair as they hugged, his eyes watering.

"I know. And I am truly sorry." She whispered back as she rubbed his back, comforting him. "But enough sad talk, we have the battle to win." She pulled away from Epps and winked before they continued on their journey.