Chapter 1

Disclaimer- I do not own Sing, its characters, or any photos and songs I will be using in this fanfic.

Also, this was originally written from (6/10/2017)-(8/22/2017), But I came back in the summer of 2018 to fix it up a bit, nothing to big. Also take into consideration that I might be completely done with re-writing this book when you start reading, so some chapters might be of a lesser quality than others. So a note from my past self: This is my first story, so enjoy!

Word count- 913 words

Enjoy~

No ones POV

Buster and Eddy were cleaning up the stage. The new theater got quite messy after the grand opening party of the New Moon Theater.

Buster had just finished sweeping the floor, and Eddy was making sure that all the robes and cables that moved lights and props were in their right spot and secure.

Buster was just about to call everyone back to call it a night, when suddenly above the stage a bright circling light appeared above them. A scream escaped the twos' mouths and everyone else came running to see what was wrong.

As everyone entered the stage the bright white light started circling faster just like a whirlpool. Suddenly a girl (you) appeared, floating in mid air. Everyone was in shock for many reasons;

1) There was a bright swirling portal above them.
2) You didn't look animal, you had no fur, nor gills, wings or fangs and,
3) You came out of some sort of a portal and were floating in mid air!

Slowly you dropped to the floor and the portal disappeared. Quickly everyone ran to your side to see if you were okay. You laid there in a thin white gown, almost like a hospital gown.

You slowly started to wake up. Everyone was in shock, not knowing what to do or what just happened. Your (e/c) eyes fluttered open for a few seconds taking in the bright lights of what looked like squids in a tank. You opened them again to see clothed animals surrounding you. You quickly scooted yourself a good 10 feet away before stopping to take a deep breath.

"Excuse me, Miss, but we won't hurt you." Buster said.

Your POV

After scooting myself far away from the animals a small clothed Koala spoke up. "Excuse me Miss but we won't hurt you."

'Talking animals?', I question my sanity, 'Should I trust a TALKING animal?!', I ask myself.

"I am Buster Moon, owner of this Theater, Moon Theater, and who may you be?"

I stayed silent for a moment before taking a deep breath, 'I am not scared', I spoke confidently. "I'm (y/n) (y/l/n)."

"Well, (y/n), let me introduce you to Ash, Mike, Rosita, Gunter, Eddy, Meena and Johnny." He said as he points to each of them in order.

"I'm going to have to be completely honest, am I dreaming or something? I ask.

"Um, I'm afraid not (y/n)." The Koala that called himself Buster said.

"Oh, okay, that's totally cool, like, clothed talking animals-yeah." I twirled my fingers, suddenly feeling nervous.

We all stayed silent for a moment, "So are you saying we aren't normal?" Buster finally spoke up.

I laughed a bit. "Well,you certainly aren't normal to me, as I aren't to you." I said.

"Well, she got that right." I heard the Porcupine named, Ash? Say.

I glance at my arm and see something written on my right forearm, near my wrist is the number and letters 'TS 243'. "Should I be worried if I don't remember getting a tattoo?" I asked, turning my arm so they can see it.

I hear a few of them laugh under their breath. "I would be!" Buster said, smiling slightly.

"What makes is weirder is that it says TS 243, weird." I said while running a finger over it.

I watch as a few of them glance at each other, then at me. "Well I suppose we should find a place for you to stay, it is getting quite late." Buster said. "Does anyone have a spare room at their place?" Ash and Johnny both nodded. "Are you fine with staying with Ash, (y/n)?" Buster asked.

"Yeah it's fine" I said.

"Okay, it's settled then. Ash, you can leave early to take (y/n) to your place." Buster said.

"K, (y/n), come with me" Ash said, grabbing an electric guitar case before walking out the doors.

"Thank you, for helping me." I said, waving as I ran out trying to catch up to Ash. As I walk outside the Theater my eyes open in amazement, I turn in a circle looking at the city around me. It's beautiful lights shining brightly in the dark moon lit sky.

Ash and I walked down the sidewalk to her house. We stayed silent until we get to her small townhouse styled house.

She lead me up some stairs to a small room. There's a bed, a dresser and a desk with a chair.

"I know it's small but I hope it works." I heard Ash say.

"Oh, it's perfect, thank you for taking me in." I said.

"It's nothing, really. You should get some rest." She said.

"Goodnight, Ash." I said, getting settled into the small room.

I lay on the bed and listen to the sounds of cars and "people" walking around the city late at night. I thought of the tattoo on my arm, 'TS 243, what does that mean?' My mind finally wanders from that thought as I fall into a deep sleep.
.