Chapter 9

Word count- 1520 words

Enjoy~

Your POV

I groaned as the sunlight hit my eyes. I grabbed a pillow and put it on my face after rolling into my back.

What happened? I feel horrible.

I took the pillow off my face as realization takes over. I wince as the painful memories of my nightmare and crying fit come back. I hate crying in front of people, but I guess it doesn't matter anymore because they saw me cry yesterday, and not just a small cry, a full blown panic attack of a cry.

You know those days that you don't want to do anything, besides lay around and sleep. Well today was one of those, because I grabbed my pillow and covered my face with a blanket.

I was about to fall asleep again when I heard a knock on my door. "Hey, (y/n), you up?" I heard Ash say from the other side.

"No." I groan.

"Can I come in?" She asks.

"Sure." I hesitantly replied. I groaned, pulling my head out of my protective barrier to the light.

Ash walks in and kneels by my bed. "You okay?" She asks calmly.

"Physically, or emotionally?" I said before burrowing my face into a pillow once more.

"(y/n), I'm serious, you weren't looking so good last night." She says.

"Thanks." I grumble.

"(y/n), I'm just trying to help." She says, almost pleading.

I pull my face out of the pillow. "Hey I'm sorry." I say propping my head up with my arms.

"It's fine, I just want to make sure you're feeling better." Ash said before leaving the room.

"Thanks Ash." I whisper. I just sat in bed for a moment before deciding to actually do something productive with my life.

I get dressed into some less pajama like sweatpants and a teeshirt. I also put my hair in a messy bun (unless it is short) I honestly don't care right now.

I went downstairs to eat some breakfast. As I was eating Ash came up to me once more.

"The others are meeting at a restaurant for lunch to celebrate our show, you feel up to going?" She asked.

"Sure." I say after taking another big bite of my food.

I go back upstairs and change into a semi decent outfit, jeans, cute sneakers and a cardigan. I leave my hair up but fix it so it isn't as messy as before. I just sit in the couch almost falling asleep as I wait. These nightmares are really making me tired.

"Ready to go?" Ash asks.

I simply nodded my head and walk with her eyes half closed from being drowsy.

After what seems like ages we make it to the small restaurant. We both walk inside and see the others sitting at a large table with booths for chairs.

"Hey, (y/n), how are you?" Rosita asks as I sit down in the only open spot; next to Johnny.

I just simply shrug and put my arms on the table placing my head on them shortly later.

"That bad huh." I hear Johnny's comforting voice say right next to me. I remember how Johnny helped me yesterday, even just his arms gave enough comfort to settle me after my intense nightmare.