Chapter 15

A/n: I know I mentioned it in the last A/n, but if you could check out abbiecovell17 's own Johnny x reader, it would mean the world to us.

Word count- 826 words

Enjoy~

Your POV

Everything has been going so well the past month. We have been preparing for our next show that's tomorrow. I moved in with Johnny to prevent more panic attacks from occurring. I've had a few small nightmares but nothing to drastic.

Everyone is really happy about our relationship. That's all true besides Johnny's father. Johnny told me about the day he told his father about me, and his father didn't approve.

Since then Johnny hasn't talked to his father. I hate it that I'm the reason I'm tearing his only family away from him. That thought makes me feel horrible. I don't want to be the reason why Johnny won't have a father anymore.

"What are you thinkin' 'bout?" Johnny's voice breaks me from my thoughts.

"Nothing?" I say.

He walks over to me and kneels by the couch. "You suck at lyin'" He smirks.

I groaned. "I know."

"You know you can tell me 'bout anythin'." He grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze.

I sigh and squeeze Johnny's hand back before replying. "I just hate it how I'm the reason your family is being torn apart." My voice almost cracks and I lean in to hug him.

"Ey it's okay." He says, rubbing my back lightly.

"No it's not, he's your only family." I whisper.

"But I have you." He says, pulling away and giving me a smile. His smile is absolutely perfect. I just smile back and he leans in and pecked me on the lips.

"I just wish he'd give you a chance." He says while frowning a bit.

"Me too." I whisper.

Shortly after Johnny and I went to the Theater to do a dress rehearsal for the show tomorrow. The song you were going to sing tomorrow was...

A/n: These are the songs to choose from. (But one has already been picked, as it's already been written. Sorry, and lol.)

Warrior- Kesha
Stressed out- Twenty one Pilots
Titanium- Madilyn Bailey
Cry Wolf- Bebe Rexha 
Most girls- Hailee Steinfeld 

The others each had new songs too. Gunter and Rosita are singing and Dancing to Bad Blood. Johnny is singing All of Me. Ash is singing Sk8ter boy. Mike is singing Fly me to the Moon. And Meena is singing Hallelujah. And again I'm after all of them, but I'm not the last act this time. But this time there will be another act. This time Johnny and I are singing a duet. Yes, Buster persuaded us to sing a duet. The song we are singing is..

A/n: Again, here are the songs. (Again, one has been picked.)
Just a Dream- Sam Tsui & Christina Grimmie
Heart attack- Sam Tsui & Chrissy Costanza 
Little do you know- Sierra & Alex
What ifs (Its one of my favorite songs😊) - Kane Brown & Lauren Alaina

I'm actually really nervous for it. We've been practicing our song for so long now, so I hope it will be perfect.

After practice Johnny and I walked home, it was a beautiful day so we didn't want to miss the opportunity. He reached over and intertwined his fingers with mine. I know we've been dating for almost a month now, but the gesture still makes me blush.

"'Ey, you don't need to be so nervous for tomorrow, you'll do great." He squeezed my hand.

"I hope so." I sigh.

"'Ey, you're gonna do absolutely perfect just like you do every practice." He leans in and pecks my cheek. I giggled a bit and blush.

"You always now how to cheer me up." I giggle again.

"Well, it is quite easy." He says while smirking.

"It's it really" I smirk back.

"Weeelll, I could do this!" He says poking a spot between two of my ribs, the extremely ticklish feeling makes me squeal.

"Or this!" He says booping my nose. I giggle once more.

"Ooor I could do this." He said before picking me up and into a piggy back ride. I laugh as he starts running. I tighten my grip on him and he only goes faster.

"Johnny." I giggled.

"What?" He says in a really high voice. I burst into another giggle fit.

"Stahaop" I say as I laugh.

"You want me to stop?" He says in the same voice now jumping up and down.And I lost it then, not caring if people were looking.

Not even a minute later we arrived at the garage. I'm still giggling randomly and Johnny puts me down.

I hug him. "I love you Johnny." I say.

"I love me too." He says sill using the higher voice.

I playfully slapped him before grabbing the lapels of his jacket and pulling myself to kiss him. After that I never under estimated Johnny's abilities to cheer me up.
.