Chapter 16

A/n: I loved writing this one!

Word count- 1817 words

Enjoy~

Your point of view

It was almost time for the show, I just  finished getting dressed. I wore...

A/n: You can change it if you really want to, but I thought it would look good with

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/n: You can change it if you really want to, but I thought it would look good with

A/n: Yay, you get to match Johnny!

You also put on your {shoes of chose}, wore your hair down in {hairstyle of choice that's down}, and finished it off with {makeup of choice}.

I left the dressing room after twirling around in the mirror. I walked down the hallway to go behind stage. Almost everyone was back there already, besides Johnny and Rosita. She was probably running late bringing all the kids she has. But where was Johnny?

"Sorry, I had to help-" he trailed of when he looked at me. I saw him blush causing me to also turn crimson, "You look beautiful." He said as he walked up to me and and kissing my hairline. I blushed deeper and smiled as I hugged him.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the New Moon Theater!" Buster says from the other side of the curtain. The audience cheers. "Tonight I have a brand new show, with brand new music. Also, there will be a special duet." He says and the audience goes wild. "So let's get this show started!" He says and leaves the stage.

As the stage goes dark Gunter and Rosita and run into stage and the music starts. I learned the whole dance that they were preforming. I would totally be doing it behind stage if it weren't for Johnny's strong arms that were wrapped around me, not that I'm complaining. But it didn't stop me from softly singing.

As the music ends and the audience cheers Johnny lets go because it's his act now.

"Good luck kiss?" He smiles.