Chapter 26

A/n: I wrote this chapter on my first day of Freshman year. Funny, I'm re-writing it on one of my last.

Word count- 484 words

Enjoy~

Your POV

I felt awful. I couldn't do anything besides lay here in a hospital bed staring at the ceiling. It feels like there is a heavy weight sitting in my chest. It's hard to breathe as I cry. I'm too weak so cry anymore, so I shift my gaze to Johnny. His arms were wrapped around me tightly as his chest falls up and down while he heaves sobs onto my hospital gown. It makes me hurt more, seeing him like this breaks me.

I moved my good arm to his head and hug it to me. We can't lose this baby. I don't know what I'd do if we did. I feel like it's my fault, guilt consumes me.

The door quickly opens and Johnny's dad comes running in with Joshua in his arms.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Joshua said, squirming in his Grandpa's arms. BD sets Joshua down as he catches his breath. Joshua comes running towards us and Johnny takes an arm away from my waist to hold Joshua.

"What's wrong with Mommy?" Joshua's voice quivered as he pouted. Johnny looks into my eyes, probably wondering what to say, but I say it for him.

"I'm going to be okay, sweetie, Mommy just got hurt." I said, making my arm move to hold his small hand.

Joshua must be tired from crying, and missing his nap today, because he starts to fall sleep in his dads arms.

Another doctor comes in the room. "Ma'am we are still looking into the results, but all we know is that you lost around 30% of your blood, and you are still missing some." He gestured to the two blood bags hanging on the hooks. "But it's still a low chance for the baby to make it."Tears form in my eyes again.

"Baby?" BD asked. The room went silent for a moment. I look at the doctor and he meets my gaze before I look away again.

"She's pregnant, and she might have lost too much blood for the baby to survive." The doctor said.

I never thought I would see BD cry. He wiped at his eyes a few moments later and goes to sit down. I know, it's a lot to take in, especially for Johnny and I being the parents and not knowing. I hope this baby will be all right. I don't want them to die because of hatred that someone else brought. I don't want them to get the life that they were given taken away. And I don't want them to be taken away from my family. They are half of me, and half the love of my life, and I can't lose something that important and priceless, the life of my unborn child.
.