Chapter 3

A/n: Thank you guys for all the reads, that means everything to me. At the time I wrote this chapter I only had about 50, and now, as I'm re-writing this story and A/n, I have 24K! Thank you guys all so much. I hope you are enjoying this story!

Last thing, I promise. I love it how there are teens on Wattpad that are into Vampires, or X readers that they can be with their favorite YouTuber or celebrity. But then there's us, fantasizing about being with a singing gorilla with a charming accent! 😂

Word count-  705 words

Enjoy~

Your POV

I just couldn't stop smiling. I just joined the amazing singing team of the Moon Theater. As I walked home with Ash I just couldn't shut up about it. "Ash I'm just so excited!" I said loudly.

"I know you've told me a thousand times." She seemed quite annoyed.

"Hey, I'm sorry Ash, it's just that I'm so-" I smacked my hand over my mouth before I can say the 7 lettered word again. I giggle a bit at the sudden action.

We both walked into the small house parting our ways after saying goodnight.

I walk upstairs and lay my check out on the clean desk next to my bed. I lay on my bed rubbing my intriguing tattoo on my wrist. 'Why would I get a tattoo that says TS 243?' I think so deeply. I try to think for what seems like ages but I give up thinking on how I should get some sleep. I peacefully fall asleep to the sounds of the strange world that somehow I was sent to...

I wake up the next morning. Ash promised to take me shopping to get more clothes or anything I wanted with the paycheck from Buster.

As we walked down the street to the nearest store I heard and saw many people starring or talking about me. I picked out some new clothes and headed home. I wanted to get home as quickly as possible because of all the comments I was hearing behind my back.

We got home and Ash was trying to apologize about what happened. But I told her not to because it wasn't her that said those hurtful things. I went to my room and changed into some other clothes [Pretend it's one of your favorite outfits in real life].

After I got changed I went downstairs to watch some TV. I heard a knock on the door and Ash answered it, "Lance what are you doing here!" I heard Ash yell. 'Lance? Her Ex that cheated on her?' I can't help but think of the story I over heard Ash talk about.

"Babe, I told you I'm sorry and I'm here to take you back!" I hear Lance say.

"The problem, Lance, is I don't want you back!" Ash basically screams. By now I'm already to the door, my sudden movement makes Ash move over slightly.

"Hey, what's going on here?!" I say more of a statement than a question. I see the short Porcupine male standing in front of me, he looks me up and down with a smirk on his face.

"Why hello, who may you be?" He asks.

"Um I'm (y/n)" I say unsure of his sudden change in tone.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He says while checking me out again. I blush many shades of red feeling so uncomfortable. "Honestly, did it hurt?" He asks. 'What the frick?!" My mind screams.

"Uhh what do you mean?" I ask.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He asks winking.

"Uh, well, actually, I fell from a magic portal so—goodbye!" I slam the door in his face, dead bolting it shut. I took one look at Ash's face and we both lost it, both becoming little balls of hysterical laugher on the floor. Tears cane to my eyes and I can barely breath anymore. Somehow Ash manages to say,

"That.. Was... Amazing!" Through her fits of laughter. I try to calm myself. I finally succeeded after taking multiple deep breaths and wiping my tears away. One thing is for sure we will never forget today.
.