Ch. 1- Mani's Couch

"Jesus..." Lauren gasps out, locking her knees as the brunette on top of her bounces up and down on her dick.

"You feel so good, Lo," the girl moans out, her hands gripping Lauren's thighs as she continues her ride.

Lauren bites her lip, eyes slowly shutting as she begins to feel the pressure building. She had a love and hate relationship with Kehlani, the girl was freaky, understood what they were doing but she fucked Lauren, almost, too good.

"Lani...baby, slow down," Lauren pleads, her hands desperately trying to make the girl ease the motion of her hips.

"Nooooo, I missed you, just last a little longer, I-I'm al-almost there," Lani begs.

Lauren grits her teeth and lifts her hips, using the last bits of her strength to match Lani's curious pace.

"YES LAUREN!" Lani yells. She's cumming, near squirting as she stills on top of the pale girl.

"Shiiiiiiit!" And just like that Lauren follows her, lifting Lani off of her quickly softening dick. "Fuckk, Lani, fuck."

Lani sighs, throwing a quick smirk at Lauren. "You enjoy that as much as I did?"

It's a rhetorical question, one that Lauren doesn't bother to answer. Instead she tiredly flicks the girl off before pulling the soggy condom off of her.

"When's Mani home?" Lani asks, still trying to fully catch her breath.

"Uhh, right about-"

Keys jingle, then the front door opens.

"EWWWW OH MY GOD! THATS MY COUCH, LAUREN!" Mani yells.

Lauren doesn't move, just rolls her eyes and grabs a pillow to cover her lower half. Kehlani, on the other hand, scrambles to grab her clothes.

"Oh fuck, Mani, I'm so-"

"Lani, please, go get dressed, I never wanted to see all that," Mani says, cutting her off. She's livid, but she's trying to not take all her anger out on the light-skinned beauty.

Mani watches as Kehlani rushes to the closest bathroom, then focuses her eyes on her bestfriend.

"I'll clean the couch, no need to give me a damn death stare," Lauren quips, dropping the pillow and picking up her used condom.

"EW! Will you cover up that...that...didley stick!?"

Lauren raises her eyebrow, trying not to laugh at her. "It's not like you haven't seen it before, relax."

"I don't wanna see that, ever again. It looks like white cheddar string cheese!"

Lauren full-on laughs at this point, "Good to know it looks edible to you. You know I've gotten a lot more experience since prom, Mani, wanna try it out again?"

Normani gasps, and throws her keys at the girl, "GO PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON!"

—————————————————

"Dinah, please," Odell begs.

Dinah ignores him, gathering her hoe bag together. It's exactly one pm and she's definitely got to get out of his house.

"You're just gonna ignore me?" Odell asks, incredulous that Dinah is dismissing him. Especially after that bomb ass sex they just had.

"I'm not ignoring you, I'm just choosing not to speak," Dinah clapsback. Where the fuck is my thong?

"Are you looking for this?" Odell asks, holding up Dinah's thong, which is hanging off his pointer finger.

"Hey! Give me that!" Dinah yells, snatching it from him.