Ch.2 - Cobwebs

Sooooooo like, I'm gonna give fair warning that this book will include a theme of sexual freedom. Which means, the characters are real about their sexual lives and it's generally accepted.

Alsoooo, Y'ALL ARE THE BEST FOR HYPING THIS BOOK UP LIKE THIS! 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

That being said..... here's chapter 2 y'all 👀👀 I hope you guys like some real low-low key alliteration.

Oh and a RARE ship ☕️☕️

——————————————

Waking up in the morning for Lauren, normally consisted of a few different scenarios: one, she would be at home, next to a stranger, two, she would be in a strangers house or three, she'd be at a hotel. That being said, waking up at home, and alone wasn't something that ever happens.

Ugh, so fucking tired, Lauren thinks as she slowly lifts her body to sit up.

"Lauren! Are you up yet, you bum?" Normani asks from outside her bedroom door

Lauren groans, "Yes, what is it?"

Normani doesn't clapback, for the simple fact that Lauren is a known grump in the morning. "Rude, but I have an important meeting to go to in an hour and I need a favor."

Lauren sighs and gets up to open her door. "What is it?"

Mani comes inside in a sleek black dress, with the back not fully zipped. "Can you zip up this dress? I've tried everything and I'm about to just rip it into shreds in blind anger."

Lauren cracks a smile at her best friend, "Sure, you big baby. What ever would you do without me?"

Normani playfully rolls her eyes, and stands right in front of the girl. "Just hush and zip me up."

Lauren tries to complete the simple task of zipping up the dress, but like most people sporting a dick, the morning wood underneath the covers is proving to be a little more difficult to ignore. Not to mention, her shapely best-friend wasn't helping, by, you know, existing.

"Uh, I think it's stuck, Mani," Lauren says, wanting to get her out of the room so she could rub one out.

"Lauren! Try harder, I really love this dress," Mani commands, whining at the thought of not being able to wear the dress.

Lauren tries again, but it actually seems like the zipper is stuck. So, she stands up, trying to gather some leverage before pulling the zipper up with all of her strength.

Riiiiip.

"I.....I know you didn't just....rip my dress. Laaaauuurennn!" Mani yells, stomping her feet at the fact that she can now feel the air conditioned air on her ass. "Laurennn, it's completely ripped!"

Lauren drops her jaw, not because of the dress, but because her best friend looks absolutely ravishing in nothing but a set of bra and panties. Damn, when did Normani get this thick?

"I can't believe you! You're buying me another dress, that dress cost me 200 dollars!"

Mani's fussing falls on deaf ears as Lauren takes her time to appreciate her best friend's frame. That ass, those titties and those lips.

"Lauren! Stop being weird and pay attention! You. Owe. Me. A. Dress."

Lauren licks her lips, "Oh? How about this, I can do that and give you something else."

Normani squints her eyes, "Anddd, what is something else? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Lauren laughs, "Come here, let me help you out of that dress."