Ch. 4 - Swalla

Let's just d i v e in shall we? Leggo
———//

"Di-Dinah, no teeth baby," Lauren gasps out.

She's weak from laughing. They were currently having a selfie photoshoot by the restaurant in Fisherman's Wharf.

"I can't help it, you're too funny!" Dinah laughingly yells out, her hand coming up to block her smile.

"No," Lauren says, lightly tugging her hand down, "your smile is gorgeous, I just said that because we're supposed to look hard in this photo. By no means should you hide that smile, you're gorgeous."

Dinah slowly smiles, the hand falls off like she's sure her panties will soon.

"Alright, Alright, there they are Ally. The children were fine, after all," Normani says, walking up with Ally beside her.

"Thank goodness, I was so worried," Ally says, playfully placing her hand on her heart in pretend shocked. Although, truth be told, she's shocked their clothes are on. That's just facts, no tea.

"Ha ha ha, I don't sleep with people on the first date. Now, if we met in the club tho...." Dinah says, winking at Lauren.

"I'm down at any time, but I mean I guess I'll adhere to society's dumb ass standards of courtship. So, let's go, dear, we shall follow the headmistress and the nun towards thine old hatch back," Lauren says, dragging everyone and everything, but Dinah, on the low.

Ally takes a breath before :

"I know you...just because I like getting to know a person before I drown them in this good-good, does not mean I'm a damn nun," Ally snaps back.

Normani smirks, proud of that clap back. "Awwhhright now, Ally Brooke, go AWF," Normani says, flipping her hair and being hella dramatic.

 "Awwhhright now, Ally Brooke, go AWF," Normani says, flipping her hair and being hella dramatic

Dinah cracks up, glancing at Lauren who is thoroughly unimpressed.

"Awwh, babyLo, don't be sad that you got called out with the mite of Jesus," Dinah says, giggles still slipping out of her mouth.