Ch. 7 When We F*ck

So like..... hiiii

I've been so without inspiration and I apologize for the delays. I hope you can forgive me, babes.

Listen to When We (Remix) on repeat for a better experience

Anywho, here's that smut you requested..

Not edited*
--------------

Dinah gave her self a quick make-up check, reapplying her lipstick before exiting her car.

She was excited, she missed the green-eyed girl, maybe a bit too much. There was just something about Lauren's thickness, and she wasn't talking about her ass.

She took a quick breather before ringing the bell, hoping to compose herself.

Lauren opened the door as if she was waiting.

"Hey, babygirl! Come in, beautiful," Lauren said, laying the charm on thick.

Dinah couldn't suppress her smile if she wanted to. Which she didn't but... anyway.

"So is this like a thing now, Lauren?" Dinah asks, as soon as she's inside.

Lauren smirks at her, but grabs her hand, leading her to the dining room.

"No, answer? Haven't you gotten your fill of ignoring me already?" Dinah continues, her teasing tone evident.

Lauren shakes her head, "Hush, and let me pull the chair out for you. This whole night is about you, Dinah Jane."

At that, Dinah raises a perfectly sculpted eyebrow.

"Oh, really? And why is that?" Dinah asks, grabbing the full wine glass that was on the table.

"Because, babygirl, I was an idiot and I want you to know how sorry I am. Now, I hope you're hungry because I cooked chicken and asparagus, and there's a German chocolate cake cooling," Lauren says, then bends down and kisses those plump lips.

To say Dinah was surprised, would be an understatement. Her mouth practically watered as Lauren set the plate before here.

"Damn, this looks amazing, Lauren!" She exclaimed.

Then she bit into the forkful of chicken and asparagus and moaned a moan that would make Oprah proud.

"Jesus, Lo. Fuck, that's really, really good. Oh, my God," Dinah says, stuffing another forkful in her mouth.

Lauren chuckles, and takes the seat across from her, "Don't moan too much, save that voice for later."

Dinah pauses the next forkful, "Oh? Is that so?"

Lauren licks her lips, "Yeah, babygirl, how else would I finalize that apology? I'm yours to use tonight , however you want me, whatever you like."

Fuck, Dinah thought, becoming instantly wet.

-------------

"No, Ally, that wouldn't make sense," Normani chided.

"Yes, yes it would. Sex robots are going to rule the world, much like women do, all because men are extremely easy to manipulate," Ally says, trying to make her point as they walked down the isles of Ikea.

"Be that as it may, they're still man-made and we can stop them. Now, pick out your new bed frame, and this time, no wooden planks," Normani says.

Ally blushes, yet again reminded exactly why they're here. Let's just say, Ally could handle Normani but her bed, it wasn't holding up the same. In fact, her bed was in shambles.