Ch.3 Blow Your Mind

Go ahead and listen to the good sis - Dua Lila's Blow Your Mind below:

https://open.spotify.com/track/2eAAEa8pxKF7My0EO4rFgR

Enjoy the first part of Laurinah's date, and of course, let me know what you think

Note: Not edited, pray for me lol
————//

Time 3 Days Later: Frigay

"Lauren....Laurennnn!" Normani's stern and loud voice cuts through the sleepy mind of Lauren. Jesus, couldn't she fully wake up on her own one day?

"Whaaaaaaat!?" Lauren's grumpy voice yells out, as she reluctantly gets up to head to her room door.

Once opening the door, Mani's oddly, extra smiley face greets her.

"Uh, why the hell are you so happy?" Lauren asks, eyebrows furrowed.

"Well, my darling roommate who's dick no longer reminds me of string cheese, I have awaken you because today is the day!" Normani cheerily yells, clapping her hands together in pure mirth.

Lauren's confuses and now slightly happy that the string cheese thing is finished.

"The day for what?" Lauren asks, still furrowing her eyebrows.

"The day you met Dinah! I set up your reservations and I cannot wait. Do you work today?" Normani says, hands still clasped together.

"Uh, wait. Today as in tonight or during the day? And no, I'm just waiting for the next development contract to start on Monday," Lauren responds, finally moving out the doorframe so Normani can come in.

"Perfect and it's a dusk to night sort of thing. Besides I didn't wake you up until 1pm so you could relax. So, here's the rules for toni-"

"Uh, I don't do rules, Normani. Isn't Dinah a supposed hoe too? Why would there be rules?" Lauren questions, pulling her boxers off and heading to her bathroom.

"Oh God! Lauren, stop showing me your albino burrito!" Normani yells, although not bothering to close her eyes. It does look more like a burrito, Normani thinks.

Lauren smirks giving her a fully frontal view, as she starts to rub her dick. "Hey, you shower already or no?"

Normani tries to focus on the question but....

"Normani? Mani! Did you shower yet because if you're giving me rules tonight then I can have some more of that chocolate?"

Normani frowns, "What do you think this is, Lauren? My body isn't your vending machine!"

"So, you don't wanna get off before we go and prepare for this date?" Lauren asks simply.

Normani: