Ch. 8 - DaddyLo?

Wet.

Warmth.

That's all that was running through Lauren's head as she came to.

Toes curling..fingers searching for wavy hair strains.

"D..Dinah..?" Lauren calls out, raspy tone.

The warmth, wet feeling is disrupted with a pop.

"Yeah? You up?"

Lauren smirked. She was still here. Interesting.

"Why are you smiling, weirdo?" Dinah asks, teasing tone evident.

"Weren't you doing something? Jaw in a different way," Lauren teasingly snapped back. Her hands gripping a handful of Dinah's extensions.

"Hey! Just because I'm not black, doesn't mean you can grip the hair, dumbass," Dinah snaps, pushing Lauren's hands away.

Lauren just laughs, her hands finding Dinah's waist. She decides the hips on her are perfect for gripping.

"Take your panties off," Lauren commands, her mouth grazing against Dinah's ear.

Dinah can't lie. She got a few goosebumps, dripped a bit below. Lauren knew how to work her.

Dinah only has time to pull them to the side before Lauren was moving her body underneath her, positioning herself with precision.

"Fuckkk, Love," Dinah moans out, her mouth dropping open as how deep she was.

Lauren can't help but to gloat internally, she could bet that ODumb had never gotten Dinah like this. Just looking at the girl, one hand holding her panties in place, and the other gripping the sheets, panting, while her face contorted in pleasure.

Lauren wasn't a jealous person, most of the time. In fact, she normally thrived in a competitive dating situation but with Dinah, she had this unexplained need to claim her.

"Ha..Harder.." Dinah moaned out, throwing her head back as she raised her hips to meet Lauren's.

Lauren bit her bottom lip, eyebrows starting to scrunch as she does up he r thrusts. She knew that she had to approach this with logic. Why? Because there was no condom, again.

Dinah was incensed, she moved her other hand from the sheets to Lauren's sternum. She raked her nails against Lauren's pale skin, as she locked her legs.

"Wa-" Lauren began..

Dinah was oblivious to Lauren's struggle, she was solely focused on chasing her climax. She moved the hand from Lauren's chest to her neck, lightly squeezing as she came undone.

"Dinah....pl-"

Dinah screamed lowly, her head falling forward on the pillow, her body shaking as she continued to cum.

Lauren was dying. Her eyes shut tight and the pressure that was bubbling, released.

"Fuckkk!" Lauren screamed out, her seed leaking out.

Dinah groaned, too weak to yell.

"I'm..fuck... I'm sorry DJ, do you um, you're on the pill, right?" Lauren asks, still inside.

Dinah groans again, her body still experiencing the aftershocks.

"Who am I kidding, even if you weren't, Odell's genes would probably prevail, huh?" Lauren asks, dejectedly.

Dinah uses the last bit of her strength to  lift her head and look at Lauren questioningly.

"I only fuck with condoms, well, except for you for some stupid reason. And yeah, but I'm not that good with the birth control schedule so, I should get up soon."