Ch. 5 Child's Play - Part I

I ain't forget about y'all....so um...the album is LIT AND EVERYTHING I COULD HAVE POSSIBLY WANTED AND NEEDED OMDNSKSNDODKS

Song Inspiration : Drake - Child's Play

Spotify Link: https://open.spotify.com/track/2YuurylylBcB0fJ8ho5soN

Thanks to these AMAZING TUMBLRS for these high-def GIFS, y'all need to follow them: Credit Below

Mani's grind on that lucky ass guy -http://bumpits.tumblr.com/post/164618415140

Mani's lip bite - https://moonavenues.tumblr.com/post/164620942557/゚he-like-the-girls-with-the-pumps-and-a

Dinah's cute ass expression- http://dinahjanesource.tumblr.com/post/164509937682

Alright, Leggo

----//

Time: Next Day

You don't wanna fall in love, I know
I'm not someone you should trust, I know

Waking up naked, sticky, sweaty and spent. What a night. Lauren slowly stirred awake, eyes fluttering slowly as the blood began to rush into her limbs.

"Finally, I've been waiting for an hour," Dinah's raspy voice says.

Lauren is confused. Why the fuck had Dinah stayed? She's confusion.

"I know, I know...your cum put me to sleep. Now, you gonna give me morning sex or should I call my old reliable?" Dinah asks, playing with her nails as she waited.

Lauren blinks slowly.

"I-"

"Hoiii, ok I'm tired of waiting, I'll text you when I want a sleepy bitch," Dinah says, grabbing her neatly packed, hoe bag.

Lauren is awake now.

"Hey! Wait! I'm up, and it's up, let's be rational here," Lauren rushes out, dropping the sheets to remind the girl what was good. Her dick tho.

Dinah pauses at the entrance of Lauren's bedroom door.

"A bitch had to almost leave for you to get your shit together? WOW. We'll bring it over, I'm not sucking you again. Privilege lost," Dinah says, pulling her clothes off. Her clothes is twitching and she has no time for bullshit. Chris Brown could never.

Lauren mentally shakes her head, Dinah was a damn animal.

"Lauren, why aren't you over here eating this pussy yet? Bitch, I'm on a time schedule!" Dinah yells, throwing her hands up in pisstivity.

Lauren drops her jaw but rushes over and throws the mouthy girl on the bed, before roughly spreading her legs and diving in.

"Mmmm, fuck," Dinah moans out, hands roughly gripping Lauren's unruly locks.

Lauren moans as well, Dinah tasted like mangoes in a beach, somewhere in Tonga. She puts in work, sucking and biting and tongue fucking.

"Ok, ok, fuck me, come on, Lo," Dinah commands, her hands pushing Lauren's still-working mouth away. Don't get her wrong, it was damn good, Lauren's mouth was good for other things besides much needed feminist rants.