I Love Him

Gerry's POV

I heard the door open to my room but ignored it and tried to sleep. My mom came in and shook my arm "Gerry get up."

I groaned "5 more minutes, mom." She frowned "I would any other day but Angelika has to go back home and get dressed for her father's meeting or whatever you call it."

I nodded "Fine." My mom walked out of the room and said "Wake her up and come downstairs for breakfast."

I looked at Angelika sleeping for a few minutes she was adorable. I smiled to myself for a bit. Then I decided it was time to wake her up.

I leaned down and kissed her temple and whispered in her ear "Ang you need to get up." I looked down at her as her eyes fluttered open.

She looked at me and then rubbed her eyes. She smiled "Good morning Gerry."

I smiled "Good morning Ang. How'd ya sleep?" She kissed my cheek "good."

I grinned "I would love just to do this all day but we have to get going." She nodded and pouted "I know!"

I pecked her lip and smiled. She grinned "That's my kiss? Really Gerry!" I smiled and kissed her forehead, nose, and temple.

I smiled and she just shook her head. She leaned towards me slowly like she was going to kiss me. Instead she gave me a peck on the lips and ran."

I ran after her and mocked her "That's my kiss? Really Angelika!"

When I got downstairs I heard her say to my mom "Need any help?" My mom said "No I'm soon done take a seat dear."

I saw her take a seat facing the opposite direction of me. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her on the cheek and rested my chin on her shoulder.

My mom turned around and smiled "Well someone is in a good mood today." I nodded and smiled.

I unwrapped my arms from Angie and sat down next to her. My mom gave each of us a plate of food. She quick kissed me on the cheek and sat down.

Angelika started giggling out of nowhere. Both my mom and I looked at her. I grinned "What?" her laughs and giggles were adorable that always made me smile!

She started to shake her head and stood up "Look how ridiculous this looks! I rolled the pants like 5 times and I still have to pull them up!"

She sat back down and I chuckled "Not my fault you're a shortie." My mom cut in "Honey she is tall for a woman and you are taller than the average American man."

I whined "Mommm! Why do you always take Angie's side?!" Angie spoke up "Because in always right!" I rolled my eyes and they both started laughing.

~Time Skip~

Angelika's POV

We sat at my father's meeting. Gerry to my left and Sheryl to the right of me. Gerry had his hand rested on my lap the other on his lap.

I wasn't paying much attention until my dad said "I'll be takin the year off in which I'll be move'n to Loudin and excepting the head coaching position there."

It felt like my heart stopped I looked at my hands trying to hold back the tears. All I thought was what about Gerry and I?

I shook my heads and the tears started to stream down my face. My eyes met my father's I just shook my head in defeat.

I stood up and looked at him "Dad I can't! We can't! We can't move! Please! What about Gerry and I?!"