『1』

ive finally gotten around to editing this trashy fic so hopefully it'll turn out better than before ♡

soonyoung flopped onto his back, huffing violently, his chest rising and falling quickly due to his lack of breath. soonyoung smiled as the blonde dangled a water bottle in front of his face.

he grabbed the water bottle gratefully from the younger male, drinking it slower than he wanted to. he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, handing the bottle back to the blonde.

he pulled himself forwards, now sitting in the wooden floor, his breathing uneven and his hair sticking to his forehead. the younger male held out his small hand for the older, who gratefully took it.

the blonde pulled the dark haired make upwards, balancing the boy and scoffing as a string of complaints fell through his lips. soonyoung whined about his exhaustion, the pain in his muscles and his headache earning a roll of his eyes from the shorter.

"you're a dancer hosh, you should be used to it" soonyoung glared down at the shorter male, playfully shoving him towards the exit and the younger male chuckled. he grabbed the door, holding it open as soonyoung walked through before flicking off the light and following him out. "so? I still get tired, just like you do woozi"

jihoon ignored the dark haired males answer, walking down the hallway, tired and ready to go home. jihoon normally stayed in his studio for hours working on their music an most nights he didn't come back to the dorm, instead spending the night in his studio.

jihoon hated staying in the studio, he would much rather be at the dorm with the others. even so their music came before his own preferences so he stayed regardless, but tonight was one of the few nights jihoon got to go home.

the two walked down the street and jihoon shivered slightly because of the wind. soonyoung slipped an arm around the tiny boy, and jihoon leaned into his boy in an attempt to warm up.

soonyoung rushed up the steps to the dorm, holding the door open as the blonde haired boy walked inside. jihoon let out a sigh as his body began to warm up, only slightly missing the feeling of soonyoungs arm around him. the dorms heater was always on during the fall and winter keeping the rooms warm, but the boys still had extra blankets. they would all cuddle up in the main room, watching movies and eating before they all fell asleep, but the others were in their rooms for the night.

soonyoung placed his jacket on the coat rack, walking towards the kitchen with jihoon following close behind. the dark haired male rummaged through the fridge, settling for some of the leftover chicken from his dinner the night before. soonyoung rarely left extras from a meal, but yesterday his stomach was twisting and turning so he decided not to eat as much as he usually did.

jihoon jumped on the counter, kicking his legs back and forth as he watched soonyoung heat up his food. "since when did you ever have leftovers?" the younger asked, looking at soonyoung in concern. he wasnt with the group the night before, and he knew that the older rarely had extras.

"i wasn't feeling well yesterday so i didn't eat all of it" jihoon nodded, and dropped the subject even though he was curious as to why. soonyoung grabbed a set of chopsticks, taking his food out of the microwave and pushing it around for a few moments before he took a bite.

he offered a piece to jihoon, who opened his mouth waiting for soonyoung to drop it. the older rolled his eyes but dropped the chicken onto the blondes tounge, and he chewed it quickly.

jihoon shot the older a smile and soonyoung smiled back, placing another piece into his mouth. soonyoung eventually handed jihoon his own set of chopsticks and the two boys finished the remainder of their dinner.

soonyoung stood in the kitchen washing the dish and utensils, and jihoon stood next to him grabbing a cup. soonyoung sighed softly, disappointed in himself for being such a baby. he had so many opportunities to tell the younger what was on his mind, and in his heart, but he never did. his nerves got the better of him, silencing the things he wanted to say.

soonyoung knew what he wanted to say, but he didn't know how to say it, and he didn't think he ever would. he glanced over at the blonde, who was sipping at the water in his cup. the dark hair male turned back to the sink and quickly finished up, ignoring the butterflies in his stomach.

jihoon left first, walking to the room he shared with seungcheol, jeonghan, and mingyu. he didn't mind sharing a room with three other members, it wasn't too crowded and whenever they couldn't sleep they entertained each other. as jihoon laid down, he couldn't help think about the way soonyoung treated him.

he enjoyed the olders company but he always felt like there was so much left unsaid. it seemed like the dark haired male had something more to say, but he always refused to say it. jihoon couldn't help but feel like he had done something to upset the male, but he pushed the feeling away.

closing his eyes he abandoned his thoughts and slipped into a dreamless slumber. soonyoung walked past jihoon's room, and pulled the door closed, seeing as the blonde forgot to latch the door most nights.

the dark haired male took a quick shower, the warm water relaxing his stiff body, and the shampoo removing all the sweat from his dark hair hair. he dried off using a large red towel, slipping on a pair of gray sweatpants, and a loose white tank top.

he combed his fingers through his damp hair, brushed his teeth, and applied moisturizer to his damp face. satisfied soonyoung walked to his room, the two chinese males still awake and leaning next to each other on minghaos bed.

junhui looked over at soonyoung and smiled softly, minghao following soon after. soonyoung bowed slightly before snuggling up in his bed, regret filling his mind. the older sighed before closing his eyes. he fell asleep to minghao and junhuis quiet whispers and giggles.

when soonyoung awoke the next morning, he chuckled softly at the two boys next to him. junhui and minghao were cuddled up next to each other and they were fast asleep. minghaos nose was pressed lightly against junhuis shoulder. junhui had his head resting against minghaos.

minghaos slender arms were wrapped around junhuis waist and junhui had his arms wrapped around minghaos waist. the two males were sleeping peacefully so soonyoung exited the room quietly, allowing the two night goers to get some more sleep.

jihoon and jeonghan were the only other members awake, and when soonyoung appeared jeonghan smiled. jihoon patted the seat on the couch next to him and soonyoung sat down, looking over at jeonghan. "can i talk to woozi for a second?" the blonde looked over at soonyoung, confusion on his face and jeonghan nodded.

he headed to the kitchen, starting breakfast for the boys when they wake up and when the door swung shut soonyoung exhaled.

jihoon turned to the dark haired male next to him and cocked his head slightly. still confused on what the blonde male wanted to say he waited for him to speak. "i don't know exactly how to say this so im just gonna say it-" jihoon focused solely on the older, his curiosity peaking. soonyoung looked down, his voice low and his black hair covering his eyes.

"i like you jihoon" jihoon froze, his face void of all emotions and soonyoung glanced upwards. he immediately regretted it when jihoons eyes met with his. jihoon didn't say anything for a few moments, but when he did soonyoung could feel his heart shatter.

"im gonna go help jeonghan"

with that the shorter male stood up and walked to the kitchen, and soonyoung stood up and walked into his room. the other five boys were still asleep as he crawled into his bed. pulling his blanket up to his chin, he let the first tear slid down his face.