『10』

soonyoung pulled the dorms door open, expecting to see the others eating or watching tv, but the main room was empty and the dorm was almost silent. the dark haired boy could here whispers coming from the vocal teams room, as well as some from his own room.

jihoon yawnd at that moment, all the talking, crying and practicing had worn him out, and soonyoung smiled softly. after a few moments he guided the short boy to the couch, grabbing a few pillows and blankets, and tucked him in. the blonde yawned again, smiling up at soonyoung before he shifted and patted the space behind him.

soonyoung sighed before he crawled onto the decently large couch, sliding undet the blankets behind jihoon, and wrapped his arms around the youngers waist. his chin was resting on the youngers shoulder and the older chuckled as he yawned again.

the older knew jihoon was tired but it didnt stop the dark haired boy from trying to talk. "woozi" jihoon shivered as soonyoungs breath fanned his neck, irritated that the older decided to turn towards him to talk. the blonde hummed in response, and soonyoung swallowed.

"about what you said... earlier... you weren't... you know..." jihoon laughed softly, shifting so he was facing the older and he rested his head against his chest. "i wasnt lying hosh. i promise" soonyoung nodded, and jihoons eyes drifted shut, exhausted from the extremely long day he had.

"what changed your mind?" the younger grinned, his eyes still shut, and his words were so sofr soonyoung almost didnt catch them. "you"

the dark haired male couldnt get to sleep, no matter how warm nor comfortable he was with jihoon pressed against him, so he gently leaned forward and grabbed the remote from off the table. after flipping through a thousand different channels he settled for netflix, turning on one of the many animes he was currently watching, and focused his attention to it.

after two or three episodes soonyoung started to drift to sleep, and he closed his eyes, sighing softly as he rested his head a top the blondes. the two slept peacefully for almost the entire night, until jihoon woke once again.

he wasnt sure why he was awake or what woke him up, but he glanced up to soonyoung, who was sleeping peacefully and jihoon smiled. the tv was still on so jihoon slowly turned around, grabbing the remote and shutting the tv off, but froze when he heard a groan from soonyoung.

the younger prayed that he didnt wake him, and it seemed that he didnt. the blonde glanced behind him, the olders face looked pained and jihoon figured he was having some sort of nightmare. instead of waking the boy, jihoon shifted again, gently pulling the other into his arms, and started singing softly.

he gently combed through the olders hair, soothing him as he slept, and soon enough he was calm again. jihoon smiled down at the once again peaceful boy, pressing his lips gently to his head and closing his eyes, this time sleeping until the morning.