『14』

˞♡ฅ ㅡ that set of w.es is so cute i love it okay. also my aesthetic this time is p u r p l e cause purples my fav colour rn. anyways carry on my children

soonyoung gasped and smacked minghaos arm as he ran past, giggling profusely as he whispered a few naughty things into the olders ear. junhui could help but chuckle as he followed after the brunette.

jihoons face turned a deep red as jisoo whispered into his ear, and the blonde cursed him and the other members. jeonghan and seungcheol starting debating on whether they should cook their food or order in, completely ignoring the two males embarrassment.

the blonde huffed in irritation and glanced around the room, glaring at pretty much everyone who was laughing or giggling, which was everyone. except for  chan, seungkwan and seokmin who had disappeared to who knows where.

soonyoung glanced over at his grumbling partner and he grinned, wrapping his arms lighting around the shorters neck, causing his frown to lighten. jihoon unintentionally leaned into the dark haired males embrace, sighing as he rested his head against the olders chest.

the boys in the room cooed at them, causing jihoon to stiffen up and glare at them once again, but soonyoung quickly pressed his lips to the top of his head. the blonde sighed again, giving in to his boyfriend, and the boys awed once again.

the shorter male sharpened his glare and quickly searched for his victim, his eyes landing on mingyu. soonyoung attempted to pull the younger back but he was persistent, pushing the older off of him and lunging at mingyu. the dark haired boy let out a screech as the tiny boy tackled him, jisoo and wonwoo jumping out of the way to avoid being dragged into the commotion.

jeonghan just laughed before turning his attention to seungcheol again, who was sighing in irritation at the members. "HOSH GET YOUR DEVILISH BOYFRIEND OFF OF ME!" soonyoung just shook his head, his laugh echoing through the room as he watched mingyu get shoved around by the shorter.

"KWON FUCKING SOONYOUNG HELP ME GOD DAMMIT!!" a few seconds later jihoon was peeled off of a sweaty mingyu, struggling against the males grip. soonyoung took a few steps backwards and set the blonde back on his feet, grabbing his wrists when he tried to lunge again.

the younger turned his glare on the male in front of him and soonyoung scrunched his nose playfully, trying to soften the younger up again. jihoon fought the urge to smile, instead he pulled his arms, struggling against the olders strong yet gentle grip.

soonyoung pouted, slightly puffing out his cheeks and the blonde sighed in defeat. he stood up on his tippy toes, pressing his lips gently against the others. a few seconds later the blonde pulled back, standing on his whole foot again, and being greeted by soonyoungs heart warming smile.

jihoons face was a slight pink shade, seeing as he rarely kissed the older, let alone in front of the other members, and the small chorus of awes was the reason why. the olders face was just as pink, yet his smile masked all his embarrassment and jihoon sighe in annoyance.

soonyoung opened his mouth to ask what was wrong when the short male hushed him, wrapping his arms tightly around the olders neck and jumping upwards. soonyoung caught on quickly and grabbed the blondes legs, raising a brow as his face started to turn more and more red, causing jihoon to smirk.

jihoon connected their lips again, but instead of a short peck, he moved his lips gently against the others, who took control almost immediately. the blonde tangled his fingers in soonyoungs hair, sighing against his lips as the dark haired boy deepend the kiss.

soonyoung wanted to continue, but the boys behind them were slowly starting to disperse, so he huffed, pulling away from his lover. jihoon pouted, giving the older his best puppy eyes and soonyoung gave in, pressing his lips back against the blondes. after jisoo told the two to use protection the mood was killed, and jihoon threw his head back in irritation.

"there goes that idea" soonyoung coughed, staring at the younger with wide eyes, waiting for him to say he was kidding. instead the blonde smirked, leaning forwards, still in soonyoungs arms, and whispered into the olders ear, sending slight shivers down his spine.

"oh im not kidding baby, just you wait" the only thing soonyoung could think of was the fact that jihoon could possibly be more dominant than he thought

im giving off so many smut vibes but i wont be writing smut 😂😂 yall can use your imaginations for that thanks