『8』

this was so much to edit seeing as i didnt know if i should even keep this part but, its relevant to the story so here ya go

jihoon paced around the main room, his thoughts a mess and the clock ticking rhythmically in the background. it was currently 3:45 in the morning and everyone except the blonde was asleep.

the blonde wanted to talk to soonyoung, he wanted to explain himself and apologize but he wasnt sure how. he knew in his heart what he wanted but his fear of being rejected and hated clouded his judgement.

jihoon loved the members, and the staff with all his heart but he loved his fans the most. if he lost their support who would loose his way and his purpose. he didnt want to risk his career for his personal life but he didnt know any other way.

checking the clock he almost choked on air as he realized hed been pacing for anoter 15 minutes. he had gotten no progress in his decision and he huffed in anger before he sat down on the floor in front of the couch.

the older meant a great deal to him, he didn't want to loose him or mess anything up, but it seemed like that was all he was doing. jihoon was being selfish and he knew that, yet he couldn't put his fears and wants aside for someone else, not even soonyoung.

the front door creaked open and jihoon immediately stopped pacing, his gaze falling to the ground as the red haired male walked inside. soonyoung looked at the younger before he swallowed and pushed past him.

jihoon pressed his lips together as soonyoungs hand brushed against his arm. his heart sunk as the older flinched slightly, and the blonde backed up, giving the older a clear path.

soonyoungs door closed, and the blonde immediately sank to the floor, letting out a heavy sigh. a few tears slid down his face and he pulled his knees up to his chest.

FUCK THIS IS A LOT OF EDITING I WANNA DIE SKWNDKENS

he set his cheek against his knees, no longer fighting the tears, and he wrapped his arms around his legs. the blonde closed his eyes, not hearing the door open, nor see the soft light spill into the hallway.

a few moments later someones arm was wrapped around jihoons shoulders and the blonde whimpered softly. "woozi whats wrong?" it was seungcheols deep and soothing voice, and the younger leaned up, wiping his eyes.

"does everyone hate me...?" seungcheol closed his mouth, trying to think of something to say besides the obvious truth. jihoon sighed as a few more tears slipped down his face, dripping onto his knees.

"i know that i hurt him… but… i dont know how to fix it" seungcheol frowned down at the younger and sighed. "you didnt even want to be friends with him woozi, that couldve fixed it" jihoon immediately shook his head, sniffling as his nose began to run.

"really woozi? you want to fix it yet you refuse to fix it" the youngers face turned a deep red as tears continued to fall faster than before and his breathing started to increase. seungcheol immediately looked down at the blonde in confusion and concern.

"i dont want to be friends with him because i like him okay? i like hoshi and im afraid of that"

seungcheol smiled sadly, and rubbed the boys shoulder in comfort, as the boy rubbed his eyes again. "why are you so scared? he likes yoy woozi, you know that"

jihoon sighed and sat up slightly, leaning into the olders shoulder. "the staff. the members. carats. what if they dont like it?" seungcheol bit his lip and nodded in understanding. "dont let them stop you from being happy woozi. tell him"

the blonde shook his head and seungcheol pushed the youngers head to the side, trying to keep quiet. "tell him. it doesnt have to ve tonight, but it needs to be soon"

jihoon sighed before he nodded and giving th dark haired male a hug before they stood up. seungcheol walked back into his room, and jihoon headed to his, glancing at soonyoungs as he passed.

"soon" he whispered to himself as he pulled the blankets over himself and closed his eyes. many scenarios played out in his head before he fell asleep, every ending was different and he couldn't help the small smile on his lips.