『3』

so much of this story is changing holy shit i really recommend rereading it because it'll be much better tbh

soonyoung spent over a week locked in his room, ignoring pretty much everyone who came to talk to him. occasionally he would answer wonwoo, but it was only when the younger would ask if he was cold.

mingyu was the first to question wonwoo, wanting to know why he was constantly in the boys roon and refused to let anyone else enter. wonwoo would quickly change the subject every time leading mingyu to think the worst.

the dark haired males thoughts quickly changed when he witnessed wonwoos reaction one night when jihoon had come home.

the blonde had noticed that soonyoung wasnt around and asked jeonghan if he was feeling okay, and wonwoos fists clenched in irritation. in a split second jihoon was cowering behind seungcheol and wonwoos arms were locked behind his back, courtesy to mingyu.

once soonyoung had explained, in very short and heart breaking details, why he was so upset wonwoo had a grudge with jihoon. he didn't hate the boy, but he didnt necessarily jump for joy every time he made an appearance.

jihoon had also seemed so oblivious to why soonyoung was always in his room, and any time he asked why, it took all of his strength, plus a lot of mingyus, to keep him from decapitating the shorter nale.

wonwoo refused to allow anyone in the room with soonyoung, unless it was time for everyone to head to sleep. it wasnt only wonwoos rule, it was what soonyoung wanted, and hed specifically asked for jihoon to be kept out of the room. he also asked wonwoo to be quiet about why he was upset to himself, and the brunette made sure no one would find out.

seungcheol and mingyu seemed to be the most upset about the fact that wonwoo was hiding something from them. mingyu was worried that the brunette was going to completely replace him, and seungcheol was worried about another leader was locked away.

chan and junhui were in charge of choreography until their hyung returned, and they couldn't hide their disappointment. they had always wanted to help soonyoung with the choreography, but they never realized how how hard the boy worked.

every member took the dark haired males absence to heart but it seemed to have the biggest impact on seungkwan, sokmin, and jeonghan. seokmin and seungkwan normally disrupted practice, randomly started singing or just mocked the members, but without soonyoung they found very little enjoyment in being problematic.

jeonghan was crushed, his smile smaller then usual and not even seungcheol could bring his usual smile to life. the angel was hurt, not only was one of his friends ignoring everyone, he wasn't eating anything. jeonghan was considered the mother of the group due to his caring nature, and he wanted to help the boy in every way possible. soonyoung didn't want his help, he wanted wonwoos, and that hurt jeonghan more then anything.

on the dark haired males thirteenth day of isolation wonwoo entered the room, holding a bowl of ramen and a set of chopsticks, as he did every night. soonyoung shifted so he was sitting on the bed, and wonwoo handed him the bowl of warm noodles, hoping the boy would eat it.

soonyoung hadnt eaten much since his isolation, only eating half a meal every three days, and jeonghan was always trying to make something he knew the boy couldn't resist.

soonyoung gave wonwoo a small smile, thanking the younger and wonwoo grinned. the brunette bowed before he exited the roon, making sure to lock the door again. soonyoung sighed, looking down at the bowl and swallowing heavily. he crawled out of his warm bed and set the bowl attop the dresser near the door, silently apologizing to jeonghan.

"yo you think he'll eat it?" seungkwan whispered to seokmin who was waiting for wonwoo to return. "he hasnt eaten in almost 4 days, hes probably hungry" chan whispered, his heart aching and his stomach growling at the statement. seungcheols face fell but he nodded regardless, hoping the maknae was right and that the boy would eat something.

"ramen is something he likes to eat, as much as he denies it" minghao had an amused look on his as he spoke, everyone knew the boy loved ramen almost as much as he loved chicken. junhui nodded and the others just smiled at the two chinese members, who were trying to make the best of the situation.

"he'll eat if he wants to" the blonde said softly from the chair he was sitting in, watching the other members worry over the boy. of course he was worried for the boys health, but they couldn't force him to eat if he didnt want to.

wonwoo clenched his fists and shot a glare towards the shorter boy, and mingyu placed his hand on the youngers shoulder. normally wonwoo could be calmed by mingyu, but he ended up pushing off the couch and walking to the door.

jihoon watched as the brunette walked towards the front door, grabbing a jacket, forgetting a mask, and slamming the door shut. the blonde sighed and put on a jacket and mask, grabbing a spare for wonwoo and quickly walking outside.

he ran up to the brunette, pulling him to a halt and spinning him around, glaring at the boy infront of him. wonwoo glanced down at the boys hand, which had a mask clenched in his fist and he scoffed wonwoo snatched the mask and slid it on before he spun around and started walking away.

"check on hoshi hyung" jihoon stood in place, confused on why he was telling him to check on the older but he turned around and headed to the dorm regardless.

when he opened the door mingyu was immediately in front of him, frowning frowned as he realized jihoon wasn't with wonwoo and he sighed. walking back to the main room he saw jeonghan looking at him worriedly.

"wonwoo?" jihoon shook his head and jeonghan sighed, lowering his eyes. he turned around and continued the lunch he was preparing for the others, his energy draining slowly. seungcheol walked over to jeonghan, whispering something to the older before he started to help with the food.

the blonde slowly walked to soonyoungs room, opening the door as quitely as possible, trying not to wake the older. soonyoung sighed as the light spilled into the room, and he covered his face in shame.

"I'm sorry wonwoo .. im just not hungry"

jihoon sighed, stepping into the room and grabbing the bowl of cold ramen. he stopped in front of the door, hearing the front door open he looked down at soonyoung, who appeared to be asleep again.

he shut the boys door, locking it before he wandered into the livingroom where wonwoo was apologizing. jihoon stood in the hallway and glanced around the room, swallowing heavily as he watched everyones worry for wonwoo fade. wonwoo glanced at jihoon and his face fell when he saw the bowl of full ramen in his hands.

the shorter boy walked into the kitchen and emptied the bowl, and washed it as fast as possible. he didnt remove his jacket or his mask when he got home so he walked to the door and grabbed his spare key just for precautions.

jihoon took the short walk to the main pledis building, bowing and smiling at the staff that he saw passing by and wandered into the empy practice room. he sat down on the floor and crossed his legs, his hands resting between them and he sighed.