『15』

"babe" soonyoung glanced over at the blonde, rasing his brows as the shortee walked over the the dining room table, sitting in the chair next to him.

"do we have to tell them?" soonyoung nodded, grabbing the small boys hand and pressing his lips gently against it, and the blonde sighed, leaning his head against the olders shoulder.

"im still scared hosh" soonyoung nodded, pulling the boy slightly closer, sighing heavily. "i am too princess"

jihoon blushed, hiding his face in the olders neck and soonyoung giggled, turning towards the smaller and gently pulling him over to his lap. the blonde loved when he gave him nicknames, but he also hated the effect they had on him. soonyoung knew just which ones to use in which situations, and it irritated the younger because of how weak he was when it came to the other.

soonyoung smirked, and he gentlt pressed his lips against the others head, whispering huskily into the boys ear, giving jihoon tingles in a lot of different places.

"i know you said to wait kitten but..." jihoon swallowed heavily, and he sighed, his breath fanning over soonyoungs neck, and jihoons inspiration struck. he pressed his lips gently against the olders milky skin, sucking gently and the dark haired boy smiled in satisfaction.

soonyoung leaned his head back, giving the younger more space to work with and bit his lip. the blonde started to nibble on his partners jaw, and planted light kisses around his lips before he connected their lips. the older took control, and jihoon went with it, wrapping his legs tightly around the boys waist and tangled his skinny fingers in his dark hair.

soonyoung carefully stood up, not breaking their contact, and walked down the hall into their room, grateful that the rest of the performance unit was still practicing. the dark haired male gently laid jihoon down and climbed atop him, placing one hand behind the boys neck and the other resting against his lower abdomen.

the older separated their lips, breathing out a simple question, his lips swollen and his hair a mess. "are you sure?" the blonde nodded, tugging on the others shirt, and pulling it over his head. soonyoung chuckled and removed jihoons button down, sliding it off his arms and staring down at the smaller boys chest.

"youre so beautiful jihoon" jihoon blushed and pulled soonyoungs face back towards his "shut up and kiss me" he muttered, connecting their lips once again. the olders hand slid down to the boys jeans, unbuttoning them and sliding them down his thighs, and jihoon started fidling with the others jeans.

he pulled the olders jeans off, and immediately flipped their position, and soonyoung raised his brows, swallowing heavily. jihoon smirked and leaned closer to the boy, his voice a husky whisper, and he could feel the older getting more aroused by the second.

"kitten wants to play tonight"

WHY DID I DO THIS SOMEONE CLEANSE ME AND SEND ME TO JISOOS OMG IM JUST GONNA GO NOW