『7』

im home sick so im trying to edit and publish all my stuff today whoop whoop

after a few hours of wandering around the city soonyoungs group ran into wonwoo, mingyu and chan. a conversation immediately started and the seven boys decided to watch a movie at the theatre after a quick dinner.

jihoon walked behind the six other boys, pulling his phone out and scrolling through their twitter. most of the tweets were from fellow idols they followed but there were a few photos of the boys in the trending section.

jihoon wasnt focusing on his surroundings so he didnt notice when the boy in front of him stopped. the blonde ran into soonyoungs back, for the second time that day, and he quickly mumbled an apology.

soonyoung sighed and turned around, looking at the shorter male whos head was down. the blonde was trying to focus on his phone again and the older licked his lips before he spoke.

"having fun?" jihoons eyes widened, confused as to why the older was causally speaking to him, and he stumbled over his words. the dark haired male couldnt help but giggle, and jihoon glanced upwards with a small smile pulling on his lips.

jihoon bit his lip and looked up at the older, but he was already getting his ticket, and he had also gotten the others. soonyoung handed the blonde a ticket, and walked over to junhui and minghao to give them theirs. wonwoo and mingyu had bought there own, and chan was digging for his id.

20 minutes later the boys were sitting in the very back, popcorn and nachos placed in their laps and sodas in thr cup holders, ready for the movie to start.

junhui and minghao sat at the end of the row by the aisle, with chan right along side them. soonyoung and jihoon were in the middle of the group, and mingyu and wonwoo were beside them. wonwoo was placed on the outer end and mingyu was leaning on the brunettes shoulder, whispering into his ear as they waited.

soonyoung was pleased with the seating, even though he and jihoon were on awkward terms he didnt mind sitting by him. the dark haired male had never watched a proper movie in a theatre and he was glad he was watching it with some of his closest friends in the group.

the movie was definitely terrifying, and soonyoung barely watched it due to his terror. he was constantly jumping and covering his eyes, but halfway through the movie he gripped jihoons and turned his face into his neck. his eyes were pinched shut and he couldn't help the whimper that slipped past his lips.

jihoon placed his hand on soonyoungs head, and started whispering simple phrases to calm the older. the dark haired male peeked out before he sighed and pulled his head out of the blondes neck. his hand still gripped jihoons but the younger swallowed heavily.

jihoom glanced down at their hands and his stomach started to turn. he knew he was straight, hed never once had feelings for another guy and he never thought he would, but whenever soonyoung smiled at him or touched him he got all tingly inside.

the blonde had survived the last year with brushing it off as him being awkward and uncomfortable because of how different he and soonyoung were, but now that he knew the dark haired boys feelings he was having second thoughts.

he was snapped out of his thoughts when soonyoung jumped, turning his face away from the screen and squeezing jihoons hand tightly. the rest of the night continued the same, jihoon thinking about everything regarding soonyoung and his sexuality, and soonyoung flinching, jumping, and whimpering during the movie.

the movie finally ended and the dark haired male sighed, slowly releasing his grip on jihoons hand before he stood up and started following the chinese members out of the screening room. as they walked home the seven boys all spoke about the movie, soonyoung the most animated about it.

wonwoo teased the older about how scared he was and minghao started mocking his reactions, causing a shove from the boy. "you guys are so stupid" jihoon grinned and the others started to laugh watching soonyoung as he rolled his eyes and pranced around the sidewalk.

as the boys entered the building junhui whispered something into the brunettes ear and minghaos face turned beet red. junhuis smile grew as the younger was questioned about it and he shot a glare to the other.

soonyoungs long fingers wrapped around the blondes tiny wrist, gently pulling him to a stop. jihoon glanced down at their hands before he looked up at the older, licking his lips and raising his eyebrows.

"do you think we could be friends again?" jihoon had thought about so much during the movie, and he still hadnt thought about what he wanted to do with soonyoung, but he was certain he didnt want to be friends. "hoshi i dont think we should be friends because-" soonyoung cut him off with a small smile and a gentle bow, releasing the youngers wrist sadly.

"its okay i get it" the dark haired boy walked past the table, ignoring the looks he was given, and jihoons voice behind him trying to get him to come back. soonyoung shut his door gently and laid in his bed, finally accepting the fact that he'd lost the younger male for good.