Here we go

This is the sort of update I dread reading in a book that I'm enjoying. For that reason I am really sorry about this. Basically what's happened is my laptop broke over the summer so I couldn't do any writing. As such the idea is a little hazy to me and I'm really far behind with where I wanted to be by the time I started my A levels. College is great but I have very little free time so I have to use it wisely and now that this idea has had some major set backs I don't really want to continue because I don't think it'll be the same. 
    HOWEVER let it not be said that I am a bad person. I would like to offer you a compromise of me basically explaining what I had in store for each character and where the plot was going. I will do this if anyone leaves me a comment saying that this is what they want. 
    I've only ever abandoned a story on here once and it irritates me to have to do it now but I have to further my writing and favour my studies with my time.  But if anyone wants to make some fan fic I'd love to see a spin off with Alec's brother. 
     So yeah I'm sorry it's not the update anyone will have wanted but I will still be writing on here as best I can. 

I have a book of random ideas: Extracts from the lunatics mind
Short stories usually my best works: the messy undoings of coco mckay and watery grave
New ideas: sci fi involving a dystopian society on the eve of revolution and a gender fluid genetically engineered person as the main character, a soppy teen romance at uni involving the usual harsh backgrounds and a therapy dog as an added bonus, a story of a modern age leprechaun and anything else that comes to mind

I'd love any feedback you have but try not to be too harsh on me even though I have let you down and disappointed lots of you.