Summary

So Alec and his brother are the children of gods. However because of all the conflict between the worlds dominant species, the gods have slowly been forgotten. So they have lost their physical forms and their power has been left to drift in the world. Alec and his brother were convinced through the possession of a powerful host from each species. They represent the balance between life and death which at the moment is skewed in the world. To restore the balance they must each fulfil a separate destiny. 
     Bear in mind though this is tricky because their powers work against one another. Every time Alec creates a living thing for example it creates a new powerful death for his twin to deal with which gives his twin power. But if Alec unleashes the almost death (thus creating creatures between the two states that cannot die) it takes power from his twin. 
    We shall get onto their quests. Alec has to unite the mythical creatures who at the moment are dying left right and centre at the hands of the worlds dominant species. They exist in a protected realm created by a leshy but resources there are scarce hence why more of them have had to venture into the cruelties of the unprotected lands. They are being split apart by the daily battle for one ruler. A griffin and a dragon fight for dominance. The dragon is an ancient fire breather, the last of his kind who is said to have been born from the centre of the Earth and had been the first creature to walk on the worlds surface. The griffin is a century old but extremely powerful and has the power to command the weather. Lightning is one of the few things that can pierce a dragons Hyde, rain weakens fire and wind makes it harder for something to fly. 
    So Alec has to find the dragons familiar and the griffins bane as foretold in the prophecy and get these creatures to help him unite the two warring sides. The only way to do this is to defeat the ancient creatures in battle. 
    As for his twin he is on his own mission. He of course knows what comes after life but he cannot tell anyone, his mouth won't physically allow him to make the words. He has to cross over to the world of the dead and try to sort out the system in place which is broken. Along the way he meets Charlie the chamrosh rider and he falls in love with him just as Alec did with Fai. 
    Some characters of course have to die along the way. I doubt both lovers would have made it, Narla would probably have died too and likely Phoebe. Their deaths would have been heroic and inspired some final victory. Though perhaps Alec as the god of life could bring them back in some way, that's for you to decide. 
     In the end? Well there would be casualties and definitely trouble between the two dominant species to resolve. I assume it would turn out relatively happy though I never liked happily ever afters. I have no real control of my characters they tend to choose their own paths. However Alec and his twin would have to go their separate ways or lose their physical forms. Two gods of such an opposite nature cannot near one another too long without catastrophic effects.  I think Alec's twin may have chosen to lose his physical form so that his brother could stay with Fai. If he did he would have become a constellation, it would be called the hound. Fai of course will be forever brave and strong for Alec as he goes through all this peril. Eventually through the power of a god of life perhaps the two might have had children, that would be interesting. An illuceo and a god of life. The children would likely be minor gods perhaps of hope or love or something equally nice given the benevolent natures of their parents.

So again if anyone wants to do something with these story lines feel free. I hope you got some closure from this and that you are fairly happy with how things would have gone. If you did like this keep an eye on my page because I will be writing more stories at some point, it is my passion and I will always have time for it. Even if it's not for a plot line as long as this.