Jealousy

Both swaron and kriyaansh left VP's office.And kriya was very happie as his friend was coming. Sharon and kriya left. And rey was lost in his own world. Then suddenly swayam interrupt his thoughts.

Swayam:rey...!!!

Rey : woah! Dude why are you shouting?

Swayam: ha toh aur kya karu chaar mene tuje bulaya.

Rey: ah! Sorry me kch soch rha tha.

Swayam: kriyaa ke frnd ke baare me ?

Rey: What? Tu kya bol rha hai me kyu sochu as if it matters to me.

And he left with annoyed mood. As he doesn't wanted to accept tha he was getting affected by kriyaa's frnd. And on seeing her happiness on news of his arrival.

Next morning.
Everyone was busy with their respective works. As kriyaansh was forcefully working together.

And a voice of a guy was heard by all. And everybody looked behind. And noticed a handsome guy standing.

Boy: hey kri!!!

Kriya looked there and ran hugged that guy. 
And that boy was rohan,best friend of kriyaa from NY. He knows everything about rey and gang. One of his reason to shift india was to protect his best friend from rude and tuanting behaviour of gang as well as rey. But doesn't hold any grudges against swaron as he knows that they have supporting kriya since she has came back.
Taani was bit happy to see this and knew that she can now create more rift between kriyaansh.

( No offense about anybody  just a part of story line that's why it is included otherwise plz don't take it at personal level.)

Kriya: hey ro! Muje laga tu muje bhul gya.

Rohan: pagal tuje bhul sakta hu. Tu hi meri dost hai yaar..aur me tuje jaldi yahan ka kaam khatam karake wapas NY le jaane aaya hu.

Kriya smiled. Hearing that rey became little worried.

Kriya : yeh swayam and sharon, my closest friends.

Swayam / sharon : hey!

Rohan : Hey guyzz!! Heard a lot abt u from kriya.

Swayam : And yeh hai rey....

Rohan : Sorry to interrupt you swayam bt muje un logo se nhi milna jo sirf apne baare sochte aur dusro ki problems kabhi nhi samaj sakte. Aur in logo bilkul nhi jin logo ne best friend ko itna hurt kiya hai.

Kriya : Ro chod yeh sab  chl muje tujhse bht saari baatein karni hai. Sharon I'll be back in a bit then I'll be continuing my work.

Sharon: No issue kriya plz go ahead.

And they left.

Rey POV
Yeh apne aap ko samajta kya hai aur kaise keh sakta hai ki me kriya ko nhi samaj sakta. Aur usne muje selfish kaha. But one sec why am i getting affected by this?vo jo bhi bole ya kriya ke saath kaisi bhi friendship muje kya. I don't care at all.

POV over.

Looking rey in deep thoughts swaron understood that Rey was simply jealous. On the other taani was full with anger as rey was jealous of kriyaa and rohan's friendship.

--------------------------------------------------

Hope u guyz liked it .
Silent readers please support story.
What will happen next? Let's see.