Revealed.

And the door was opened by someone by mistake who was listening the whole conversation. Suddenly all three of them(kriya, swayam and sharon)looked at the door and it was neha who ran fast because she didn't wanted to get caught and became successful in it.
(How many of you thought that it will be rey?)

Neha told the whole gang about the truth.
But rey was not there. And just then kriya swayam and sharon came out of room and everybody gave them deadly glare.

Kriya(confused): kya hua guys aise kyu dekh rhe?

Simmi: tumne prove kar hi diya na ki sirf Sharon aur swayam hi tumhare dost hai?

Vicky: ha simmi lagta hai kriya ki life me humari koi importance hi nhi hai.

Neha: ha isiliye kriya telling nothing to neha.

Gang(shouted): yeah! Right.

And rey entered.

Rey: kya hua guys? Itna kyu chila rhe ho?

Gang told everything thing about kriya's truth. Rey was shocked on hearing this and felt guilty. And looked at kriya. And they broke an eye contact and pain was visible in his eyes.

Rey:  sharon tumhe yeh sab pta tha? Swayam?

Kriya: rey inki galati nhi hai mene hi hi mana kiya tha bta ne le liye? And guys esa nhi hai tumlog bhi utne hi important ho meri life me plz try an understand.

Swayam: rey you're getting it all wrong its.....

And rey left angrily from there. And not to forget tani who witnessed this was burning from inside. Swayam gave signal to kriya to go behind rey. And she went to stop him and Swaron was trying to make the gang members understand.

Meanwhile.

Rey was sitting in parking lot and remembering how his rude behaviour may have hurt kriya. And it was not her fault.

Kriya: rey!

Rey: kriya please muje maaf kardo mene soche samje bina tumhe itna kuch suna diya.

Kriya: nhi rey aapki galati nhi...infact kisi ki bhi galati nhi bas situations hi kharab the. But me khush aur hu mere jaane se pehle saari misunderstandings clear ho gyi.

Rey: jaane se pehle? Ab toh sab clear ho gya hai na. I know tumhara college hai waha  but tum apne dean se baat karke yaha reh sakti ho na?

Kriya: no rey. Shayad misunderstandings clear karte karte bohat der ho gyi hai. And i don't know if I am ready for this.

Rey: but...

Ring ring
Kriya phone rang and she told rey toh come inside. She went to kitchen while talking on phone.

But rey was shattered and he felt all this is happened because he didn't trusted kriya. And now he will loose kriya again.

On the other hand kriya is talking on his phone and rohan entered.

Kriya: what? But how can it be possible?but...

Cuts the call.

Rohan: kri kya hua?

----------------------------------------------------

Whose phone call it can be? What's the news will? What will the situations between kriyaansh?
Hope you liked.
Sorry for late update but i was bit busy.
Till then tadaa 🙏