Taking revenge goes wrong.

Taani (fake tears): maine toh sirf humare group ke liye hi kaha tha kyu kriya ne hum sab ko dokha hi diya hai.

Rey : Taani ek baat samaj lo me tumhe pehli aur akhri baar bol rha hu. Tumhe kch nhi pta kyuki tum nhi uss waqt humare saath, aur jo kch bhi mere aur kriyaa ke beech hua vo humare beech ki baat hai aur use cheater kehna band kardo. Tum swayam ki behen ho aur meri achi dost ho isiliye me tumhe ache samajha rha hu.

Saying that he left. And finally differences between gang rohan reduced an they rehearsed together. Rohan was upset with kriya didn't talk to her much during rehearsals.

After rehearsals.

Kriya: ro look i m really sorry vo logo ne jis tarah de tujhe se baat ki

Rohan: kriya that's not the problem tu kyu unki baatein sun rhi jab tune kch galat nhi kiya hai toh.

Voice: kyunki voh aisi hi hai.

And it was swayam along with sharon standing behind. They both looked behind.

Swayam : I know rohan hw you feel hearing all that. But I'll make sure ki aaj ke baad koi kriya ke saath misbehave na kare.

They all smiled. And rohan became more close to swaron as well.

On the other hand taani was burning and strives to take revenge. She decided to lock kriya in the storeroom for whole night. After everyone left, she decided execute her plan. For musicals props, rey went to storeroom without informing anyone as he just wanted to check whether it was there aur not.

Taani (fake): kriyaa!!

Kriyaa: ha taani bolo.

Taani: vo vp sir ne kaha hai ki aapse kehne ke liye ke storeroom me jaake props ek baar check karle.

Kriya: abhi itna late?

Taani: ha vo unhone kaha ki time kam hai toh aap aaj hi check karle.

Kriya: acha thik hai.

She messaged rohan that she will be late. As he was waiting for her and asked him to go.

As she entered it was dark room. Rey was already inside the room but was unnoticed by kriya. As she entered somebody locked the door from outside. And it was none other than taani.

Kriya: arre!! Help...koi hai me andar phas gyi hu koi hai bahar.

Taani went with happy mood back to his house . On hearing kriyaa's voice rey came in front of room.

Rey : kriya!

As kriya was very frightened she hugged rey tightly. Rey also hold her from her waist. And kriya was crying. And then realised and pushed herself back.

Rey : are you ok?

Kriya : ya i m fine.

Rey: par tum chilla kyu rhi thi?

Kriya: voh bahar se kisi ne darwaza band kar diya hai.

Rey : What?

They tried to call somebody bt there was heard by anyone. And their phones had no network. And they sat besides each other.

Rey : kch cheeze kabhi nhi badalti.

Kriya: matlab?

Rey : matlab tumhe aaj bhi andhere se darr lagta hai.

They broke an eye lock moment. Both were lost in each other.

-----------------------------------------------

Next update soon.
Keep loving and supporting my story.
And big thanks to all the readers.