The Trip.

Kriya: muje farak padhta hai kyunki.....

Then the realisation hits her mind and she stopped.

Rey: kyuki ki kya kriya(coming closer to her)....bolona

Kriya: kyuki....a.aa..kyuki..vo..

Rey: bolo.

Kriya: kyuki aapke yeh faltu ke kaam se team ka tym waste hoga aur affiliation humare haath se chala jaayega. Aapka kaam ho jaaye phir aap jitni der us taani ke saath bita sakte.

Rey: kya yehi reason hai bas?

Kriya: haa....aur kya hoga reason?

And she left from there running.

Rey POV.
Kriya tum kyu nhi samajti me taani ke saath nhi tumhare saath time spend karna chata hu. But aaj muje yeh toh pta chal gya ki mere har action se tumhe farak padhta hai. And jo tumne kaha vo sach nhi hai kyuki tum mujh se jooth nhi bol paugi kriya. Swayam was right you still feel for me. And ab me tumhare dil ka darr nikal kar hi rahuga and I'll be always there for you,i promise and i mean it miss kriyaa ghai.

POV over.

Kriya was very tensed that as she was about burst her emotions out but she was happy that she controlled. And she moved to rehearsal hall for meeting.

In reharsal hall.

Swayam: there's a news for us.

Neha: what?

Swayam: first of all vp sir has allowed us for the village trip. And secondly we are going to a village named Dhula for our project.

Sharon: wow!! That's great news.

Simmi: yeah!

Kriya: when we are going to leave? And for how many days?

Swayam: we are going to leave tonight and about days nothing is fixed.

Rey: cool guys!! Abhi nikalte hai packing karke phir milte hai raat ko.

Gang: yeah cool!

Note: Taani is not invited for the trip as she is not a dancer.

At night.

Everyone was gathered at college gate for trip.

Vicky: wow guys!! Hum sab itne time ke baad saath me trip jaa rahe hai. It'll be so much fun.

Neha: babu hum waha kaam karne jaa rhe hai.

Nilesh: ya neha but jab hum sab saath hote hai toh kaam kaam lagta hi kaha Hai.

Simmi: yeah nil you are right.

Sharon: kriya ke saath hum kitne time baad trip jaa rhe hai. Last time hum goa gaye the saath me.

Hearing this kriya and rey started remembering all the moments of them together. And suddenly they smiled and the smile vanished as they broke the eye contact with each other. And they were lost in their own world.

Suddenly vicky shouted.

Vicky: reyyyy!!!!

Rey: kya hai be baaju me khade reh ke itna jor se chilaa rha hai.

Vicky : abe kabse bula rha hu sunn nhi rha hai.

Rey: ha bol kya hai?

Vicky: arre vo bus kyu nhi aai abhi tak? Tune phone toh kiya tha na?

Rey: ha kiya tha he must be on his way.

And then bus arrived. Everyone put their bags and went to the gate of bus except kriyaansh.

Rey: lao main rakh deta hu.

Kriya: nhi me kar lungi khud.

As she lifted the bag she slipped but rey hold her and once again the broke eye lock moment and voice came.

Sharon: rey kriya chalo late ho rahe hai!!!

Rey puts the bag and they went to the gate of bus and saw something shocking. Suddenly someone came there.

Voice: hey guys! I think i am late of all.

Everyone was shocked.

Sharon: tum yaha? What are you doing here.....

------------------------------------------------

Who that person could be? What's going to happen in this trip?
Keep guessing.🤔
Till then tadaa. 🙏