Date - 2

The next day Kriya somehow made Sharon agree to go on dinner with her. She lied about that they both are are only going for the dinner in order to help Swayam. But according to reyam's plan Sharon made n excuse and asked Kriya to reach the venue assuring her that she'll reach there in sometime. Kriya had no choice rather than to follow her words so she left for the venue.

As she entered the venue she was stunned and surprised. She saw there was open Garden and a table was set with beautiful roses and orchids and the fragrance of flowers was spreaded all over the garden and she saw some old pics of her with Rey and for a minute looking at the pictures she didn't get any idea about what was going on and she was confused.

Date venue

Date venue.

These pictures were hanging there.

Suddenly Kriya so somebody coming from the door so she looked behind and it was none other than Reyansh Singhania

Suddenly Kriya so somebody coming from the door so she looked behind and it was none other than Reyansh Singhania. Kriya with confusion looked at him. As rey looking at Kriya he was lost in her beauty and kriya's voice made him come out from his dream land.

Kriya: rey what is all this?

Rey: kriya kch galat mat samajna par agar me tumhe sidhe sidhe puchta toh tum mana kar deti plz..

Kriya: mana kar deti.... isiliye apne iss tarah jooth bol kar muje yaha bulvaya. Kyu kiya aisa rey....ssly rey disgusting.

Rey: ab jo ho gya usse jaane do plz..

Kriya: sorry rey par me jaa rhi hu.

Rey ran stopping her way and he sat on his knees.

Rey: plz kriya plz plz plz....

Kriya: please rey pehle aap khade ho jaayiye.

Rey: nahi plz pehle haa keh do. Bas isse meri maafi mangne ka tarika samaj lo.

Kriya: but rey maine aapko already maaf kar diya hai.

Saying that she started moving.

Rey: ha kriya tumne toh maaf kar diya hai but shayad yeh karne se mera guilt kam ho jaaye.

On these words of rey a tear fell from eyes of kriyaansh but was unnoticed by them as kriya's back was facing rey. But both of them wiped it of quickly and fortunately kriya agreed.

Kriya: ohk rey but aap next time aisa kch nhi karenge.

Rey: i promise.

They both smiled. And they both had their dinner and in that there was all the favourite dishes of Kriya. Which made Kriya felt happy and the thought made her more happy that Rey still remembers all her favourite dishes.

The dinner was quite and Rey behaved like a gentleman and and served her like a princess somewhere Kriya was happy but she doesn't Wanted to go deep in all these. After dinner rey asked her for a dance and she agreed and they had a slow dance and both were lost in each others eyes and they didn't realized that music was over. And suddenly the realisation hit their head and they stopped.

On the other hand rey was very happy as finally he got some time to spend with her.
And they had some talk and Rey dropped her at her home.

Kriya: thanks rey!! It was great.

Rey: thank you kriya because tum ruk gyi. And kriya please swayam aur sharon se gussa mat hona unhone jo kuch bhi kiya mere kehne pe kiya.

Kriya: ohk.goodnight rey.

Rey: goodnight.

At kriya's place.
Kriyaa POV.

Rey muje aaj bht acha but aap kyu nhi samaj rhe ho ke jo aap chahte hai vo nhi ho sakta. Plz aisi cheeze mat kijiye jiski wajah se muje aapse door rehne me jyada takleef.
Universe ji plz muje himmat dijiye ki mein apni feelings rey se chupa saku.

POV over.

On the other hand.At Rey's place rey was laid in his bed remembering his date with kriya and smiling.

Rey POV.
Thanks baatcutter mera yeh din special banane ke liye. Aaj bhale tumne as a friend behave kiya ho mere saath but tumhari aankhein kabhi jooth nhi bol sakti. Par me samaj gya. Bas wait kar rha jab tumhare dil se saare darr nikal kar tumhe apna bana saku.

POV over.

(Fortunately this time taani was not there to ruin the date of kriyaansh and everything went peacefully.)

Swaron were happy for kriyaansh.

Sharon: i hope ab kriya ko realise ho jaaye.

Swayam: ya i too really hope ke sab theek ho jaaye.

---------------------------------------------------

What Will happen next?
Keep guessing.
I don't know whether the date section was nice or not please let me know in your comments. Suggestions are welcomed.
Hope you liked it.
Till then tadaa 🙏.