Mending Friendship.

Next morning at kriya's place.

Sharon : kriya wake up college nhi jaana hai kya?

Kriya: Sharon i m nt feeling well, ek kaam karo tu jao me thodi aati hu.

Sharon: no tum aaj ka din rest karo. Kal se aana.

Kriya: bt kaam baaki hai itna saara? How can i leave all that.

Sharon: don't worry you just rest I'll manage.

Kriya: but....

Sharon: no buts just take rest I'll see you tomorrow.

And she left. In Canteen, neha and vishaka were feeling guilty for behaving rude with kriya after knowing that she has specially came india to help them. And decided to say sorry to kriya.

Everybody gatherred at rehearsal hall. Rohan informed everyone that kriya is not well she will be continuing from tomorrow. On hearing this rey understood reason for her sickness was yesterday's incident as she was much scared. And he was worried and angry at the same time.

(as kriya cannot perform in musical therefore in place of kriyaansh it was decided that viha will be performing and rohan already knew that that kriya was not well.)

On hearing about kriya vishaka and neha decided to go to her house.

At kriya's place.

Kriya opened the door.

Kriya : hey guys tumlog yaha?andar aao...plz come in.

Neha: neha and vishaka wanting to say sorry to you.

Vishaka: yes kriya we are really sorry. Tum humare liye yaha aai aur humne itna rude behave kiya tumhare saath. Please forgive us.

Kriya ( happily) : itz ohk guys. Tumlog ko pta hai muje bilkul bura nhi laga kyuki i knw kitna bhi gussa karlo but you will always care for me. Thank you muje mere friends vapas dene ke liye.

They all smiled. And hugged each other.

In college.

Taani was happy as she took her revenge and she thought that kriya is so scared that she didn't even entered college that day. And she reached to basketball court finding rey and Found him there seeing him she smiled to herself and goes towards him.

Taani : hy rey.

He didn't replied to her as he was very angry at her.

Taani : baaki sab kaha aur kriya kaha hai?

Rey( angrily): naam mat lena uska apne muh se.

Taani(making fake innocent face): kya hua rey?

Rey : really taani tumhe nhi pta kya hua hai.
Agar karti ho na tu accept karne ke guts rakho. Kal tumne kriya storeroom me jooth bol kar bejha tha na. Aur phir use waha band kar diya.

Taani was unable to reply as she was shocked. She didn't understand how rey got to know all this. And than she replied.

Taani : ha mene hi use band kiya tha kyuki vo meri jagah lene ki koshish kar rhi thi aapki life me.

Hearing this rey......

-----------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it.
Next update will be soon.
Till then tadaa 🙏