Found.

It's been few hours that kriya is missing.

Kriya was much scared and her body started to shiver but she kept shouting for help and trying to find the way out to get out of there but it was too dark so she was unable to find the way.

Meanwhile.

The gang keep om searching for kriya around the hut but couldn't find her. But after sometime rey lost his patience.

Rey: guys enough ab me jaa rha hu jungle kriya ko dhund ne.

Swayam: chal me bhi chalta hu.

Taani: bhai and rey vo waha bht danger hai. Kriya yahi kahi hogi.

Rey: taani kabse dhoondh rahe hai mili kya?

Taani: but rey waha danger hai...

Rey: taani i don't care i have to find kriyaa.

And saying that he left. And said swayam to stay there only.

Rey reached in jungle and he called out kriya's name to let her hear so that he can easily find her. Hearing Rey's voice kriya also shouted.

Kriya: rey!!

Rey: kriya!!! Kaha ho tum?

Kriya: reyy!!!

Suddenly rey saw kriya and a sense of relief was there on rey's face. As he went kriya was shivering and she fell unconscious in his arms. And rey became worried and picked her up and took her to hut back. And layed her down on bed and covered her with blanket.

Rey: kriya!! Kriya!! Wake up.

Swayam: guys yeh yaha ke vaidya hai yeh kriya ko check karne aaye hai.

Vaidya: yeh bachi darr gyi hai bht jyada jiski wajah se isko bukhaar aa gya hai meh aushadi deta hu inhe kal subah tak thik ho jaayegi. Aur ha inhe akela nhi chodna kahi bhi..

Swayam: ji vaidya ji sukariya.

Rey: guys me yaha rukta hu.. tumlog jau.

Taani: rey koi ladki ruke toh jyada sahi hoga.

Rey: nhi taani mene keh diya na me hi yaha rukunga.

Swayam: acha thik hai rey you stay here.

Everyone left.

Rey held kriyaa's hand and a tear fell frim his eyes. And he felt asleep there.

Early morning.

Kriya wake up with a jerk as she saw a nightmare. And her voice wake up rey.

Rey: kriya...kya hua?

Kriya saw rey and hugged him tightly.

Rey: kriya kya hua? Just relax..

Kriya: muje bohat darr lag rha hai. Kahi kal jo hua vo vapas hua toh...

And she started crying.

Rey: shh! Kriya aisa kch nhi hoga.....Just relax me hu na yaha pe. Kch nhi hoga tumhe. Just stop crying.

Kriya realised and push herself back.

Kriya: i am sorry.

Rey: its ohk kriya. Bas you just relax. Mein tumhare liye chai laata hu you just rest.

Just then Swaron entered.

Swayam: hey kriya feeling better?

Kriya: ya swayam much better.

Sharon: don't worry you'll be fine.

Kriya smiled.

And whole Gang as well as rey entered.

Neha: kriya how you feeling?

Kriya: much better.

Kriya: btw aaj ka performance ki rehearsal ho gyi kya.

Rey: oh hello jab tak tumari health thik nhi ho jaati you can't dance.

Kriya: but rey i m fine and guys i m absolutely fine.

Sharon: ohk ohk but thoda rest karlo shaam tak. Varna na nhi kar sakti?

Kriya: ohk madam.

Everyone smiled.

Swayam: but btw kriya tum aadhi raat ko akele kaha chali gyi thi kya hua tha?

Hearing taani became tensed as she knew that rey will get to know that she did it intentionally if kriya will tell the truth.

Kriya: vo.....

Looked at taani.

-----------------------------------------------

Will kriya tell the truth or save taani? What will happen next?
Hope you liked it.
Till then tadaa 🙏