Chapter 8

I took a shower and got dressed. I wore ripped dark blue jeans, a black and purple stripped shirt and my gloves that matched. The shirt also had a heart on it with wings it was cute.

I came out out of the bathroom and heard lady antebellum playing on the radio. The song you look good was playing I loved that song.

I walked into the kitchen where Jordan was with Matt and Allie. The kids had ate already and were in bed. I knew this cause I saw Allie cleaning kids plates up.

Allie started signing the song I hoped up on the counter and started singing with her. I was ignoring Jordan in a way I guess but me and Allie loved this song.

Matt started recording us he's like and we're live on Facebook.  I laughed and kept singing with her hopped off counter and started dancing around with Allie while we sang. Jordan kept smiling at me as we sang and danced around the kitchen.

After the song ended me and Allie took a bow. Say goodbye Facebook Matt laughed goodbye Facebook we said in unison. And then busted out laughing I got a slice of pizza and sat down at the table.

So your a supreme kind of girl Jordan said seeing what kind of pizza I had grabbed. Yes it's my favorite I said taking a bite of my pizza.  He got quiet and then so I'm sorry for being so pushy before he finally says.

It's okay you just are curious about my past I understand that I said. I looked around the room just not wanting to actually pay attention to him. I was a foster child I finally said not looking at him.

I became a foster kid when I was 4 and was in the system till I was 15. Took me a long time to find my forever home I said still not looking at him. That's all I'm willing to share for now I said getting up from my seat. I put my plate in the sink and rinsed it off I saw Matt come into the kitchen.

You only ate one piece of pizza he said to me. Just not really hungry right now I said I'm going to get some air.  I walked past him and headed for the porch. I looked out as the sun was setting over the water it looked so beautiful.

It was just such a pretty Orange and pink color with just the right amount of clouds in the sky. The water was sparkling and it looked like diamonds in the ocean.

There was a slight breeze out tonight and it felt nice. I closed my eyes and just listened to the sound of the waves crashing this always out my mind at ease.

I had a feeling I was being watched so I opened my eyes and turner around. I saw Jordan standing there in screen door watching me. I turned back towards the ocean and noticed the sun has set some more.

It looked like the ocean was swollowing the sun. I kept staring when I heard the door open, this is a really beautiful view Jordan said. I love it I said it's so calming to just look out at the ocean and hear the waves crashing and feel at peace.

I also love walking along the shoreline barefoot and feeling the water. And taking in that salty ocean air just makes me feel like I actually belong. He took a step closer to me and I turned to face him.

I'm glad the ocean makes you feel at peace he said. Yea there have been a couple times I'll go sit down there late at night. And just listen to the water and sometimes I'm crying while I sit there I confessed.

I've never told anyone that I said looking away.  He took a few steps closer to me I'm glad you told me he said. I smiled while still watching the sun set I am kind of glad to I thought hope he doesn't make me regret this.

Well I'm headed out unless you want to talk he asked. Umm I'm not sure I'm ready to give you the details of my life. Just know that I was adopted and I was in foster care my whole life.

I'm sorry you had to deal with that he said. And when your ready I'll listen to your story. I looked at him and smiled thank you I said and looked back towards the ocean.

I'll see you later but I'll text you once I'm home he said. Sounds good I said smiling at him again he looked at for a minute I know he wanted to kiss me. I stepped closer to him and leaned in. He leaned in as well and our lips touched I feel sparks every time we kiss.

Once we broke apart you are so beautiful he said. I smiled and looked away , I'll message you once I'm home he said walking off the porch.

Once I saw him truck head down the driveway I noticed it started to rain. I laughed because our first date we kissed in the rain. I could hear the waves crashing the waters weren't to rough cause this was a calm storm.  The sound of the water the rain takes me to a magical relaxing place.

I closed my eyes and just listened to it. I heard the rain start to pick up and decided to open my eyes. No lighting or thunder so I knew it was safe to stay out a little longer.

I loved watching the rain I could get lost in it.

Flashback
You worthless piece of shit my mother shouted at me. I was 5 years old we were at the beach. I can't stand you she said as the rain started to pour down. I started running for the car. You can walk she said throwing my bag at me and driving away fast.

She hit me a bunch of water as she sped off. I started walking towards home she had made me walk before so I knew my way.

Once I was some what down the street a car pulled up beside me. Hey sweetie a nice lady behind the wheel said where's your mommy. She told me I was bad so I can walk home. How old are you the lady asked looking at me weird.

I'm 5 I said proudly. Don't worry this isn't the first time I'm okay I said. Honey no get in the car please she said. I climbed into her little red car and buckled my seat belt.

She turned the heat up cause I was shivering. Thank you I said to her still shaking. I'm taking you somewhere safe she said. We pulled into the parking lot of a orphanage.

I only knew what this place was cause my mom would pass it everytime I did something she didn't like. And would tell me one day she would just leave me there cause she don't want me.

The thing is she never did it and I wanted her to so badly. Now I'm here and maybe I can finally be free of mother.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by thunder booming. I should probably go inside I thought. I went inside to see Allie and Matt cuddled on the couch watching a movie. Hey come watch with us Matt said patting the spot next to him on the couch.

Okay I said with a fake smile and sat down next to them on the far end of the couch. And noticed we were watching the baby mama really good movie.

So I sat there pretending I was okay and watched the movie with them.