Chapter 15

I took a deep breath as the music started to play. And the words appeared on a screen to the side of me. I had picked the song impossible by shontelle.

I started out kind of soft then when the choirs hit I was stronger. I kept going was doing great I guess cause everyone was really watching me.

Tell them all I know now shout it
From the rooftops. Write it on the skyline all we had is gone now tell them I was happy now my heart is broken. All scars are open tell them what I hopped would be impossible ,impossible,impossible,impossible.....

Once the song ended everyone was clapping really hard. I was super proud cause I also got a standing ovation. And Jordan looked so happy I seen two people standing next to him.

The stage lights were to bright for me to make them out though. Well wasn't she amazing everyone I got a lot of cheers and whistles and more clapping.

I was blushing and smiling and said thank you. I handed the guy the mic back and walked off stage. I ran to Jordan who wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight.

You were amazing he said picking me up and spinning me. I agree I heard Matts voice say as Jordan put me down. I saw Allie and Matt standing there you guys are here I said. Yup Allie said laughing surprise I laughed. That was actually fun I said smiling well let's go have dinner and discuss all of this.

Our you guys joining us for dinner I asked. Yes they are baby if that's okay Jordan said wrapping his arms around me from behind.

I don't mind at all I said leaning into him. Okay well you guys know where our next stop is meet you there he said grabbing my hand and learning to the car.

I climbed into the truck and closed my door and got it. The radio came on and Tik Tok was on by ke$ha I turned up the radio. I buckled in and rolled the windows down.

I was jamming to the song as we went down the road. Jordan was smiling at me as I was singing and dancing in the car. He thought it was cute because I was having fun.

The next song was TGIF Katy perry. I kept singing and dancing in my seat we pulled into the parking lot. He was taking me to North Shore restaurant this was a nice place.

We got inside and he had made a reservation and were led to a table. Matt and Allie were already there they both looked nice.

Matt was in a nice white button down shirt and black dress pants. And Allie was wearing a beautiful black dress.

The music playing was amazing I started signing along to the song. I knew the melody because it was one of my favorites and the guy was only playing the music he wasn't signing.

The Manager overheard he singing the song and pulled me out of seat. He handed me a mic and gave me a pleasing look.

The guy started the song over and I began to sing. And a lot of people were looking made me nervous but I kept going.

So tell me that you love me and tell me yeah ,tell me that I take your breath away , maybe if you take one more than I would know for sure there's nothing left to say , tell me that you love me anyway.

Once the song ended and everyone was clapping. I smiled and did a little curtsy and then went back to my seat.

Baby you are an amazing singer and everyone thinks so Jordan said. Okay okay I guess I'm not as horrible as I thought I said.

I try to tell you this Matt said so does Allie so does Jordan apparently. You really need to start listening to us more Matt said to me.

I rolled my eyes when the waitress came and took our order. Her name was Bree she was really pretty long brunette hair.

She was fair complected and skinny and beautiful. She took our order alright I'll be back she said with a smile. Oh and great voice by the way she said walking away.

The rest of the night flew by dinner then we went to beach and watched the waves. Then headed home me and Jordan were on the porch as Allie and Matt went inside.

Allies mom had the kids for the weekend so it was nice. I had a wonderful time thank you for making me do that I said.

Your welcome he said smiling I wanted to make you happy he said. He kissed my forehead then he went down to my lips.

And we kissed for a bit he kept his hands on my hips. We broke away from the kiss and he looked at me mmmm your so beautiful he said.

I love you Jordan said looking into my eyes. That was the first time he had ever said it. He seemed nervous about it. I love you too I said palms sweating and heart racing.

He hugged me tight cause I said it back . We kissed again then broke apart I love you I said again.

And I love you too my beautiful princess he said. I've got to work in the morning but I'll text you.

He kissed me one last time and walked down the steps to his truck. I was watching him till he drove down the road out of sight.

I went inside and took off my makeup and the outfit I was wearing. I through on some shorts and a blue tank top and checked my phone.

Jorden- I am home and safe

That made me smile I love that he lets me know he's home okay.

Me- thank you :) I love you

Jordan - :) I love you to baby girl goodnight

Me-goodnight :)

I plugged my phone and put it on the nightstand. I got under the covers and turned the tv on. I put on Will and Grace and watched it till I started to drifted off to sleep......