Chapter 20

I walked around the bag a couple times I knew with my wrist this was a bad idea. I checked my phone and I had a few texts from Allie she sent me pictures of her dressed up for Matt. Including a a picture in the lingerie she bought yesterday it hurt to see this.

She looked beautiful and it made me jealous and hurt. Matt had come home for lunch break like he does a lot and she sent me a picture of them smiling then one of them kissing.

Me- awe

Allie - :)

I started to punch the bag over and over. This one was for jim and everything he did to me. This one is for Matt this is for the picture this is for him kissing her. This is for me not being her not being pretty enough or skinny or anything. I kept punching the bag over and over.

I was crying while I hit the bag and I felt arms come behind me and pull me close. I turned and saw Jordan it's okay calm down he said holding me tightly.

I was crying into his chest shhhh he said it's okay. I think we're done for today he said to Allen. I understand Allen said as Jordan led me out of the gym.

My wrist hurt a little but not as bad as I thought it would. I got into the truck so did Jordan . He started to drive without saying anything at first just the humming of the engine was heard. After a few moments passed he decided to speak why were you punching the bag. Your wrist is broken why would you risk hurting yourself more he asked? I guess I just snapped and took all emotions I've been feeling out and then I couldn't stop. All I could do was punch the bag over and over I said to him.

He sighed deeply okay well were going go make sure you didn't make your wrist worse he said. We pulled into the hospital a few minutes later.

After being at the hospital for a few hours the doctor said he wrist was fine. He also said no more hitting punching bags till my cast is off. See how unnecessary that was I said getting into the truck.

Just wanted to be safe he said sending a text message to someone and get torn into the truck. We headed to his place I was wondering who had been texting. Cause he was texting while we were in the hospital as well.

Here it is he said pulling up to a little white house he pulled into a 1 car garage. Let's go he said climbing out of the truck I got and and grabbed my bag which Jordan took from me.

He unlocked the door to the house come on in he said. We had gone in through the garage so we were in the kitchen. The walls were yellow and the sink had a few dishes in it. The cabinets were a dark brown. He had a small table with 3 chairs. He took me into the next room which was his living room it had white walls some art work hanging on the walls and a flat screen tv sitting on stand. He had some papers scattered all over his coffee table. And a light brown couch with some darker brown pillows on it.

Here in the bathroom he said showing me a bathroom with blue walls a town hanging over the shower and a toilet with the seat up I giggled a little bit at that.

His house was fairly clean but he is man. This is my room he said as we walked into a room with a queen sized bed that was unmade. A flat screen tv sitting on the dresser that drawers half open and cloths hanging out of it. He sat my bag on the floor in the front of the dresser. Now it's up to you where you sleep he said.

You can sleep in here with me or you could sleep on my couch he said. I would just like it if you slept in here where I could hold you all night he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled at him sounds good to me he leaned in and kissed me softly.

I kissed him back then we pulled apart. I'm going to take a shower you can watch tv while I do that he said. He grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom I went back to the living room and sat on the couch. There was a remote on the table so I turned the tv on.