Chapter 22

For the record I won this bet I said to Jordan sitting cross legged on his bed. I've been here a few days and it's time for me to go back to Allie and Matt's place which I wasn't ready for. Oh you think he said laughing   throwing a pillow at me.

We had made a bet he couldn't go a whole day without using the F word.  He lasted an hour so I won which means he owes me big time. He has to take me on a date of my choosing and he can't complain at all. So I was thinking maybe pedicures  for are date I said raising my eyebrows.

He shot me this look that said swear it will be our last date ever.  I started laughing oh come on you don't want to look all pretty I said blinking repeatedly. He looked at me more serious now okay okay I surrender I said no nails. Just facials I mumbled under my breath.

He started to tickle me okay okay I was kidding I said between breaths.  He stopped that's what I thought  he smirked my phone started to ring. It was small town boy by Dustin lynch which is Matt's ringtone. 

Hello I said picking  up the phone , he what time will you be home? In about an hour I said if that's okay......  No that's fine just wanted to know was all he said his voice drifting. Okay well I'll see you all in about an hour , alright see you then he said and hung up. 

I hate that he is distancing himself  from me , I guess this was all over my face. Cause Jordan wrapped his arms around me I'm sorry this is all my fault he said. It's fine don't worry about it I said. He let go of me after a minute and I finished packing my bag.

We pulled up in front of the house about 20 minutes later I just stared at it for a moment.  I didn't want to go in but I live here now so yeah.

I walked up the steps it seemed like the longest walk ever.  He was on the porch looking at his phone.  As I got closer all I could think is did he tell her.

My mind wandered to a bag packed and me going to a knew home.  I shuttered at the thought especially cause of all my past homes.

I went back to a place that I didn't want to remember I was tied to a bed  and I screamed out for help and nobody came. The louder and louder I screamed nobody helped.

Hey you okay Jordan said coming up behind me , I jumped I had gone into a flash back and couldn't get out of it. I looked up the steps and noticed he was watching me carefully he knew what it looked like when I had flashbacks so he could tell as he watched me.

Yeah I'm okay I said to Jordan and walked the rest of the way up the steps.  I stepped onto the porch and the door flew open.  Oh my goodness I've missed you Allie said running out and hugging me tightly. I missed you to I said with a smile so he hasn't told her wasn't sure weather I should be relieved or feel guilty.

Is it possible she got Skinner and prettier just over the past couple days. I always feel so small next to her he smiled at her like she was his entire world. That hurt but I also knew she was his whole world. I'm going to go unpack my stuff I said with a smile and headed to my room.

Later that night I was in my room after my shower. I was in my pjs purple tank top with short booty pj shorts that matched. I looked in the mirror cause my shorts were lose on me and they fit fine 2 weeks ago I thought.  I guess I had lost some weight probably cause I've barley been eating. 

I hated the way I looked I thought but I needed to take my mind off that and get some sleep.  Cause tommrow I was going to the park with everyone including a friend of Allie and Matt's that I knew from my past.

I shook that off and went to bed. The next day I was looking for something to wear but a lot of my clothes were falling off me.  I finally settled on a pair of jean shorts with a black studded belt , and a black tanktop that had a silver heart on it.