Chapter 24

The kiss got deeper and his hand went up my shirt.  His hands traveled up to my bra and cupped my breast. We broke up apart long enough to remove my shirt and me to remove his. We were kissing more and I straddled his lap and his hands traveled down to my ass.

I could feel him getting aroused  against me.  When all the sudden the lights flickered in the tunnel and it got brighter. The power was back up we stopped kissing and he rested his forehead to mine.

Umm we should get back to the house Allie is probably worried.  Yeah I said moving off him and grabbing my shirt and making sure it wasn't inside out or backwards. I noticed Matt was doing the same. 

After he had his shirt on he deeply sighed and put his hat on. Listen we can't tell anyone  about this okay Matt said not looking at me. I turned Matt's face towards me trust me I didn't plan to I said.

He smiled at me good let's get back he said. We both climbed up front. He started the car and we drove off. Once we were out of the tunnel I noticed the rain had stopped. We were driving down the coast and I was looking out  at the ocean.

Even though the storm had stopped the waves were still crashing it was beautiful. I love the ocean so much I rolled down the window and stuck my hand out the it.

I love when the wind hits my hand it takes me somewhere else.  The radio kicked on and I closed my eyes and sang under my breath.

See the thing is when I get lost in a song I don't notice I'm not singing as quiet as I think. 

When the waves are flooding the shore that's when I,  I look at you.  As the wind hit my hand I was singing with my eyes closed.  I was lost in the song the wind the smell of the air after the rain.

The song faded out and I opened my eyes to Matt having his phone on the dash recording me. I looked over at him with a evil look. He stopped the recording you love me he said with a smile.  We were stopped at a tree down and there were workers moving it.

So Matt took this time to send the video and Josh and Jordan and Allie.  He had already let Allie know we were okay and on our way home. We were finally able to pass and I was just sitting there ready to kill Matt. 

We got back to the house and Josh came out to help carry stuff.  Well if it isn't the little singer he said with a smile. Shut up I said grabbing a couple bags and walking away.

Oh come on he said you have a wonderful voice he said. I kept walking but that made me feel good. I went inside and sat the bags on the kitchen floor in front of the counter.

Hey girl Allie said I'm glad you and Matt are safe she said. Plus I saw that video I know I tell you this a lot but you can really sing she said. Thank you I said with a smile.

That's what we all tell her Matt said walking in with Josh following behind. Exactly josh said we all tell her she can sing but she don't want to listen to us. I stuck my tounge out at Josh for that one. 

Don't tease me with a good time he said laughing. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the living room. I decided  to make a b line to my room and grab my headphones. I checked my text from Jordan.

He said he was glad I was safe and he would message me later. He had to go help a friend for a bit,  he also said he got Matt's video and that I have a beautiful  voice. 

And he had showed his friend who said damn she can sing.  I walked into the living room and sat on the couch with my headphones in and listned to music.

I couldn't get out of my head what had happened in the car with Matt and kept replaying over and over again. Allie was cuddling with Matt on the other end of couch and I just pretend it didn't bother me. I wanted to go for a run but with the weather that wasn't happening.

I got up and went into my room to look for some pajamas I figured why not take a shower instead. I grabbed a pair of black shorts and a tank top that said hogwarts accepted. You gonna take a shower Allie asked me as I passed her and Matt.

Yeah I need to clear my head and since I can't go for a run I said pointing towards the window where it had started raining again. Okay are you alright Allie asked? Yes mom I'm fine I said sarcastically and headed towards the bathroom.

After my shower I was sitting on my bed when Allie came into the room. Hey listen the weather is clearing nicely and if the roads are clear Tommorow Matt and I play on a dart team as you know we wanted to know if you wanted to come play.  Why do you not trust me to be by myself I asked? Giving her a questionable look she looked at me and said pretty much so your going not really a choice she said leaving the room.  I rolled my eyes and put my headphones in when I got a text.

Jordan- we need to talk

Me- about what ?

Jordan- in person

Me- okay?

Jordan- I'll be there in an hour

Me- see you then babe :)

Jordan- yup .....

I was sitting on couch when Jordan came in. Hey can we talk privately on your room he said. Yeah we walked out of the living room where Allie and Matt were and into my room. He left the door cracked ummm Jordan said seeming very nervous.

Listen Melanie I think we should see other people he said quickly. I kind of just sat there trying to process what he said. Ummm why I said looking at him finally. Just I'm not ready for this it's to serious and I don't think I have the same feelings for you that you for me he said.

Okay I said ummm then we can be friends I said. That's good he said with a smile when his phone dinged. He took it out his back pocket and he pretended not to smile at whom ever texted him. But I can see right trough it , I've got to go he said. But I will text you later if that's okay. 

You don't have to I said he didn't look at me as he left the room. I kept sitting there on the edge of my bed. When Allie  and Matt came in hey what happen Allie asked. He broke up with me I said Matt looked pissed and Allie hugged me. I'm sorry hun I can't believe he did that I thought you guys were a good match.

Oh well I said I'm kind of use to. It being good enough for anyone I said walking out of my room. I went down the basement which was a game room workout room. I looked at the punching bag and then looked at my wrist in a cast still and was like bad idea.

So I went over to the game side of the basement and saw the dart ball board and grabbed some darts and stood at the line and started throwing darts again.

I started throwing darts and kept hitting the home run over and over I hit 5 home runs. Matt and Allie came downstairs and see my hits ummm I think are dart ball captain is going to like her. I have to agree Matt said hey it's going to be okay though Matt said.

He dumped me for another girl I said to them. Wait what they said in unison how do you know he left you for another girl Matt asked?

After he said it was over he got a text and he tried to hide the fact he was smiling at his phone but I saw it. Awww sweetie Allie said hugging me. I'm okay I said I'll just have to accept that I am not good enough or worth anyone's time I said shrugging.

That's not true Allie said , Allie I'm okay really I said throwing more darts. It's just the end of my road when it comes to guys let the screen fade to black I said with a smile.

They looked at each other and I could tell they were thinking something but I let it go. And kept throwing darts to me tomorrow is another day I should be use to this shit by now I thought to myself....... life goes on........ sometimes......