chapter 1, only one way

Yuri's p.o.v 

I ran, I ran to get away from the pain, the pain of losing the Grain Prix, the pain of falling, and the pain of seeing him.  He now knows how bad I am, not wanting to face him, I ran.

I ended up in a bathroom stall, i sat down on the toilet lid, and took out my phone from my pocket. I didn't call anyone, I just stared at it. At it's blank, dark screen, with my reflection starting back at me. From what i could tell, it looked like I was about to cry, but I tried to hold back my tears. I thought about calling my mother, but I decided not to, knowing she would say that I'm worthless, a pile of nothing. 

While I sat there, failing to hold back tears, I decided something. 

I know why I have been falling.

I'm to fat.

Once I get home, I will not eat, and I will train will all my might. non-stop, I want to make everyone proud, including victor... 

Theres only one way to fix this, and I will do it. 

As I walk out of the bathroom, I see Yuri Plisetsky, also known as the ' Russian Punk '. 

He chews me out, and I take in every word, knowing it was true, and not bothering to fight back. After, I just walk away, not wanting to deal with him, anymore... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR-CHAN HERE!!! 

sorry about the short, crappy chapter, I promise to try and do better ones in the future! thanks for reading!!! 

~TheKittyQueen