Chapter 7, a small chat can tell someone lots.

Victor: 

I sat, as I watched Yuri eat his pork cutlet bowl, I didn't ask him to do this for no reason, it was clear, that he, Yuri Katsuki, had an eating disorder 

I sat for a couple more seconds, to try and think of a conversation starter, maybe one to give me some information? 

" So, Yuri, how was your day? " OHH, GREAT QUESTION VICTOR, JUST GREAT! 

at first, Yuri didn't reply, I thought he hadn't heard me at first, so I was about to repeat the question, until he spoke, " ok, I guess. "

ok? as in, bad ok? or good ok? 

~ time skip because I'ma lazy sack of shit and I have no ideas~ 

As I finished my bowl, I noticed that Yuri had only eaten half of his

" Yuri, are you ok? " I ask.

He looks up at me, "Oh! y-yes! I'm fine! no need to worry... "  he answerd, looking away from me, leaving me alone, with my own thoughts.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 168 WORDS

HI! 

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, I'VE BEEN BUSY, WITH ENGLISH THAT IS DUE IN TWO DAYS, AND MY STUPID ASS MATH TEACHER, I WAS AWAY ONE DAY BECAUSE I WAS SICK, WHEN I GOT BACK, SHE GAVE ME A MATH SHEET THAT I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO DO, BECAUSE I WASN'T HERE THAT DAY, WHEN I TURNED UP WITH THE SHEET UN COMPLETED, SHE TOLD ME OFF, AND MADE ME STAY IN UNTIL I HAD COMPLETED IT, LIKE, BITCH! I just ended up writing random shit down. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED, AND I PROMISE TO POST A BETTER CHAPTER SOON!